6. Beginnings

Being as cold and business like, highly contrasting his careless nature of losing things, Aurelia was taken aback by his sudden hold on the situation. He was becoming the boss. Not bad for a 16 year old boy!

His deep eyes looked so deep inside her soul and she could faintly see her soul reflected back from his eyes. It was so overwhelming that she felt she was drowning inside those eyes.

Was it just her or did he feel it too? Time seemed to freeze around the two of them. The clattering of the crockery in the cafe was muffled out. All she could hear was her heartbeat so loud that she was worried he might be hearing it too. "Who's this man sitting there?" Aurelia thought.

With much inside deliberation with Elys(her other personality), "I'd have to think about it." was what came out of her lips because the game was set to launch today and she couldn't just give a company her baby! No way! With that, she left the café, feeling cold although it was one of the warmest day in summer.

She then decided to go to her mother on the way home. She bought some snacks from the convenience store near her mom's place and opened the gate.

The place was very large and had many occupants in it. It was full of greenery and beautiful flowers and Chrysanthemums along with white roses everywhere.

Going through rows and rows of granite on either side, she finally reached a carefully decorated cherry blossom tree which, with ribbons on the branches and little cat collar bells, had the encarving "Natsu no Sakura" which meant "Summer's Cherry Blossom" on it.

"Ah! finally", she thought. There she sat down and cleaned the granite block which read

Chelsea M. Yashihara

03.07.2000 - 25.12.2036

"Always alive though away"

Then she remembered what her father wanted on his tombstone "My cats couldn't spare any more". It was quite funny but then she recalled an incident in the Philippines where a cat "talked" to her while she was in a hospital bed saying it had given her it's last life. She was hit by a 12 wheeler truck that day but she survived "miraculously".

"Isn't it funny mom? We live just to die but we do anything to live a few seconds longer and dad on the other hand is hell bent on making his shorter. I wish you were here to hug him and tell him that it'll be okay. He really misses you, y'know?"

"I hope you're where you're supposed to be and happy there."

She then opened a packet of their favorite potato chips and left it there by the side and left the lifeless place.

*Bingo!*

On her way back, the most amazing idea struck her and gave it a lot of thought. So much that she almost got hit by a car.

"I need to make the AI Mother Goddess who guides players when they begin!" the only person who could fit in that role was her very own mother, the one person who nursed her and brought her to the world of beautiful possibilities when she began.

"Genius!" She thought to herself.

She then linked in to the TVI and pulled up the most expensive skin, $300,000, and gave it the face of her mother after removing the helmet of the original design. She also changed the luscious purple and white color of the majestic dress into one more fitting for a goddess. A golden gown, embroidered with diamonds around the corner and beautiful rubies, sapphires and emeralds along the frills and edges of the dress. It was perfection and grandeur nothing in the world could ever reach.

Just as she was done coding everything, it was already 30 minutes left for official beta release.