5. Proposal

The next day, after a good long rest, Aurelia checked her messages on Discord and boom. The unbelievable happened! "Whaaaaaaat?!" Timothy Rene Lamar wanted to meet her!

She slapped herself real hard. She typed quicker than she ever did and with no typo. Wow the strength of love! Kidding. Although she did type quicker than ever, she never made typos.

"Where would you like to meet, my prin..." "No! Keep it professional, bebe!" "Okay...where'd you like to meet? (:"

"I heard the coffee's great in The Strip Club cafe! Why not meet there?"

"Sure thing! What time?"

"Now. Possible?"

"Lemme check my (imaginary) schedule."

"Sure thing"

"I'm free. Let's meet up."

So then, Aurelia picks out the most decent looking, skin exposing outfit. Shorts with a shoulder exposing (not off-shoulder pfft!) oversized sweatshirt.
Nice.

The yellow really made her eyes pop out and her black shorts complemented her slender long and fair legs very well. Perfect for summer dates? Yes. Actually, just one date. It's not even a date!

Aurelia never tried makeup but today she snuck into her mother's drawers and took out a mascara. First try - successful after 12 times of washing off.

"Yus. I am ready!" thumping her chest, she set off to Strip Club cafe. She knew a lot of people and a lot of people knew her. Her seniors were all full of compliments for her since her outfit that day was enough to turn straight girls to lesbians.

The cicadas from the hills could be heard from the road she was on. Although annoying at close parameters, they were pleasing to listen to on a warm day ah! She's gonna meet Tim!

She reaches the cafe and opens the door looking down, not knowing how to act. Nervous young lady hehe..

Tim was there. The fourth table to the right side was theirs. The table by the window where Aunt Lily and Uncle Nuki met. Ahhh they were the cutest couple to visit the cafe ever. Just thinking about the way Nuki smiled at Lily would make her feel so warm and mildly jealous.

The table was theirs now?! Overwhelming!

She then went over to cute and adorable Tim with flustered cheeks and her reddish brown eyes averting his gaze. She was really nervous. She sat down across the table with a "Hello"

"Hey, Aurelia. How've you been?"

"Never better!"

"Brilliant, brilliant."

"And yourself?"

"I'm okay, pretty much the same as you haha"

"Well, do you need a few more pencils or what's the reason you wanted to meet me, Timbo?"

"I'd prefer that you'd stop calling me that, Pokemon." Chuckling "Anyway, I've heard something about you and I want to confirm and propose."

"Pro-propose?!"

Completely ignoring her out-of-impulse blurting, he goes on saying,

"I've heard that you've created a world. Is that true?"

"Ye-yes, that's true but it's still under beta testing stage and I don't know who'd buy it."

Tim goes, "I know just the people and I've got a business proposal for you."