Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot. That's why I'm depressed,kids...

Third-Person POV

"Come on, Nico, open the door!"

The son of Zeus had been knocking on Nico di Angelo's door for the last five minutes, and it was starting to piss him off. He rolled off the bed he had been lying on and flung open the door, giving Jason Grace a glare that would have made most people run away screaming. Unfortunately for Nico, Jason was used to it by now.

Nico growled," What do you want?"

Undeterred, Jason didn't miss a beat.

"We were about to start playing Truth or Dare in Percy's cabin and I wondered if you wanted to play," he explained, then added with a wiggle of his eyebrows, "Will is playing, too."

Nico cheeks turned slightly pink, then he said, "Maybe. Who else is playing?"

Jason grinned. "Me and the other six, Calypso, Reyna, Austin, Kayla, Lou Ellen, and Cecil. Should be fun."

"Okay, let me get my shoes."

Jason smirked. "And maybe a shirt?"

Nico grumbled from inside his cabin, "Yeah, gimme a sec."

Five months ago, Nico would have turned bright red, slammed the door in Jason's face, and refused to come out for days. But the combination of a proper diet, hours of teaching swordplay, lots of trips to the infirmary (not always for injuries, Jason suspected) and clearing the air with Percy about his crush had had a very good effect on the son of Hades. He had filled out so much that he no longer looked like a skeleton and had ropey muscles in his arms. While he was still plenty self-conscious, he wasn't as brooding and moody, and had even started to smile sometimes.

After Jason heard the wardrobe door open, and a very creative string of curses in Italian, Ancient Greek, and English came out the door. A few minutes later Nico stormed out in an lime green tank top, his cheeks burning and a homicidal look in his eyes.

"I'm behind on laundry, okay?" he growled.

Jason just grinned and shook his head, thinking about how much Will was going to like Nico's shirt.