Chapter 6

Disclaimer: Let me get this through to you: I am not a middle aged man who writes amazing books. 

Nico's POV

I know we need to get out of this closet, but Will is still holding me and I'm really comfy in his arms. Will's arms are surprisingly strong for a healer, and he seems to have to have no trouble holding me up, even though I've bulked up since deciding to stay at Camp Half-Blood. Eventually, Will sets me down and we venture outside the closet. We must have been in the closet a really long time, because everyone is asleep on the beds and couches scattered around the Poseidon cabin. Hazel and Frank are snuggled up on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed, Percy and Jason having commandeered the top for themselves. Annabeth and Piper were sprawled on a couch on the other side of the room. The rest had built a pillow fort in the corner of the room, and I could hear Cecil's signature snores from where we stood.

Once we get outside, Will groans, and says softly, "Shit."

"What?"

He grimaces and tells me," If I try to sneak back into my cabin right now, I'm gonna wake up all my siblings. Guess I'm sleeping in the infirmary tonight."

I give him a smile and say quietly," You could spend the night in my cabin, if you wanted."

The look on his face is one of delighted amazement. "Of course I would!", he exclaims. I give him a relieved smile, and we head toward the Hades cabin, hand in hand.

AN: The end. This was my first fanfic (that I posted) so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!