Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Nothing is mine, bitches. Except the plot.

Third Person POV

Eventually, someone said that truth or dare was getting boring, and everyone else agreed.

"Well, what do you want to play instead?" Jason asked.

"How 'bout Seven Minutes in Heaven?" said Percy.

Jason shrugged. "Fine by me. That okay with everyone?"

The answer was a resounding yes from everyone but Nico (who just glowered at everyone) and Hazel, who was too flustered to answer. Percy went and got a bottle, and Leo was first to spin. He landed on Piper, who groaned and said, "Of course."

Leo acted hurt and said, "You wound me, Pipes!" To which Calypso smacked him and told him, "Go and get in the closet, you idiot."

After the first few seconds in the closet it became obvious to everyone that they were just talking, so they just waited for the seven minutes to be up. When the seven minutes were done, Leo and Piper came out of the closet and sat back down.

Leo spoke up first. "Jason, spin the bottle already."

"'Kay." He spun with way more force than necessary, and the bottle went round and round for the better part of a minute before finally stopping on Percy. Percy just grinned said "This is going to suck." Jason chuckled nervously.

"Alright, get in the closet, you two!" said Lou Ellen teasingly.

"Let's get it over with," Jason grumbled.

Jason's POV

"This should be fun," Percy said once they got in the closet.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"I mean get the fuck over here, Jay." Percy grabbed Jason's shoulders and dragged him forward until their faces were inches away from each other and their bodies were pressed close together. Jason could see Percy's sarcastic grin in the dark, and decided to shut him up in the only way he knew how: he closed the small gap between them and kissed Percy Jackson.

If Percy was surprised, he didn't show it. Instead, he pushed Jason against the wall and kissed him back. The only thing going through Jason's mind was, Fuck, this is a good kiss, and it was. It was so much different than kissing a girl, but somehow just better. Jason slid his hands through Percy's hair and down to the front of his shirt, grabbing a handful of the material and pulling him even closer. Percy's lips were soft, and stronger than Piper's. Maybe it was because Percy wasn't a lesbian trying to convince herself that she was straight. Or maybe it was because this was Percy, the guy he had had a crush on since they met. Either way, it was the best kiss Jason had ever had. Percy dragged his hands down to Jason's waist and gripped his belt loops firmly, producing a moan from Jason.

In the back of his mind, Jason realized that their time was probably up, but he didn't want to stop kissing Percy. His problem was solved when Annabeth opened the door. "Okay, time's u--- Wow."

They broke apart and turned bright red. Jason shrugged and said," Welllllllll......" He was saved from having to explain why he was making out with her ex-boyfriend when Piper walked up and slung an arm over Annabeth's shoulders. She shot Jason a wink and a quick grin. "You knew it was gonna happen, Annabeth."

AN: I love Jercy. Fight me.