Chapter 4

Disclaimer: MY NAME'S NOT RICK OKAY

Third person POV

   Percy and Jason tried to quietly return to the circle, but everyone was snickering and joking about them. Even Percy, who's usually so laidback and unshakeable, was blushing, and poor Jason's face was on fire.

Eventually everyone got quiet, and they returned to the game. Since they were going around the circle spinning, it was Hazel's turn. She gave it a light spin, and everyone cooed when it landed on Frank, who blushed and said so low nobody but Hazel could hear, "Thank the gods." Which of course made Hazel blush harder, which made Frank blush harder. This went back and forth for about a minute. Annabeth whispered to Piper, "They're so cute together, right, babe?" Piper nodded in agreement with her girlfriend and grinned cheekily at them.

Finally, someone shouted, '' Go on already!" and they walked into the closet with bashful looks on their faces.

_____________________________

When Frank and Hazel came out of the closet, everyone started exclaiming over how cute they looked with their matching ruffled hair, which (of course) made them start blushing again. Nico glared at Frank and said," You had better treat her right or you're dead. Literally." When Frank looked acceptably terrified, Nico gave him a small, reassuring smile and returned his attention to the game.

Leo gave Nico an impish grin and said, "Your turn, Death Boy." Nico growled, "Don't call me that, asshole." He spun. Then turned the color of a stop sign when it gave a final turn and landed on the sunny demigod whose lap he was currently occupying. Will grinned and whispered something in his ear that made him flush even brighter. He stumbled over his words when he tried to say that they should get in the closet.