Chapter 5

Disclaimer: If you don't get it by now, it's your fucking problem.

Third Person POV

   Will grabbed Nico's hand and led him into the closet. Nico closed the door after them and turned to him. Then he did something Will wasn't expecting: he pulled him close and put his lips on Will's. It only lasted a second, but it left him totally speechless anyway. Embarrassed, Nico pulled away and muttered, "This was not how I imagined our first kiss. I should have asked..." While he was muttering to himself, Will pulled his face up so Nico was looking him straight in the face. Nico gaped at him. "What are you..." Will didn't let him finish. Their lips smashed together, and he moaned at the pressure of Will's mouth on his.

The only problem was, Nico is a lot shorter than Will. To fix this, he grabbed the back of Nico's thighs and lifted him up. He let out a surprised noise, then pressed against Will and wrapped his arms around Will's neck and his legs around his waist. As Nico started to nibble Will's bottom lip, all that was going through his mind was oh my gods, I'm gonna lose it. Will moaned and pulled him tighter to his chest. Nico was making these little sigh-y noises that are the cutest thing Will had ever heard.

Eventually, Will pulls away before he can do permanent damage to Nico's lips. After a moment, Nico asks, "Can you hear them anymore?"

"No. Do you think they went away?"

When Nico replies, Will isn't paying attention, because his lips are really distracting. They're soft and swollen from all the kissing, and curved up just a little at the corners, like they're sharing some private joke. A little alarmed, he asks, "Will? Are you okay?" Will quickly recovered his senses enough to give Nico a cheeky grin and whisper,"I'm fine." Despite Will's best efforts, the Ghost King had apparently noticed what Will had gotten distracted by, because he gives him an adorable little smirk and kisses the end of Will's nose. It's then that he realizes he's still holding Nico.