Swisher Sweet Uggs

Chris

"Hey baby did the mail man come"Y/N had asked me for the millionth time this month about this stupid mail man."No baby he didn't come yet"I said trying to act very calmly so I wouldn't spass out on her."Are you sure"She asked causing me to get up from my seat and walk over to her.

"No woman,He hasn't been here since last week and the week after that so what in the hell makes you think that he actually came this time!"I yelled at her and seen her face turn to a frown instead of her smile.I noticed what I just did and I look at her .

"Baby I am so-" I started but couldn't even Finnish cause all I hear is her start to cry and run upstairs and slam our bedroom door.Damn I fucked up.

Y/N

I sat down on our bed crying and holding myself,feeling bad that I kept asking him the same question over again knowing that I probably would annoy him by now,he could of just told me normally how he felt but he yelled at me and I hated when he yelled.

I hear him open the door and I look at him with tears still falling down my face."Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell,I know you hate when I yell"Chris said calmly before slowly walking over to me and sitting next to me."I just guessed i was tired of you asking me"Chris sighed.

I look at him."I except your apology and I'm not upset that you said that I'm upset cause you yelled at me,I just can't wait for my package any longer "I kissed  his head  before he  said."If you don't get it I'll go down and get it for you " and when  he said that my eyes lit up when I hurd the doorbell ring

I run downstairs faster then how Busta Rhymes rapped his verse in look at me now and went to open the door,I seen the mailman and he had my package and the mail I grabbed it all the slammed the door in the mailman's face.

I throw the mail down and rip open my package excited that to my surprise I got my Swisher Sweets uggs,I grabbed my phone and ran to the couch and I recorded me with my  uggs.

"NONE OF YOU BITCHES,NONE OF YOU BITCHES GOT THESE EXCLUSIVE SWISHER SWEETS UGGS WASHPOPING EOWWWWW EOWWWW LOOK AT MY UGHS EOW EOW EOW EOW EOW"I yell happily and stopped recording.

Chris seen me and his face was priceless."so all that for some Uggs ,I should go burn them bitches too all that asking me where that mailman at"Chris rolled my eyes

"You touch my Uggs and I'll cut ya dick off"I said and he put his hand over Cj."You better not cause then how you gone get some"Chris said and I looked at him."You right you right as hell"I said before he layed on the couch and watched movies for the rest of the day