𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐎

nefeti
my aura was acting weird i don't understand what's going on but I keep hearing voices saying. "baby what you wanna do tonight"i was confused but hey who cares.

me walking down the strip with my best friend kayla,see the reason why I was at the strip was to get this bag and show this bitch kayla how I lived.I looked around and I seen this guy with a heartbreak hat on,a laker jersey with a varsity jacket on,a chain,his jeans slightly cut but hey i wouldn't judge dude got style.

kayla looked at me and smiled."go get em bitch!"i rolled her eyes and went up to the man smirking slightly."wassup mama,i hurd you the best on the strip and I wanted to ya know see bout cha so what you charging"he said his voice goddamn.

my aura lit up a little and I controlled it quickly before smiling." three thousand nothing more or nothing less"i crosses my arms and he just chuckled."well shit that ain't nothing to me,come on"he put his hand out towards me and i seen an aura an indigo aura which was rare,i thought i was the only indigo aura person left.

i took the man's hand and we went over to his wraith,child it was big,hope what was in his pants was bigger."CALL ME BITCH"was the last thing i hurd from kayla and i just nodded,we both got in the car and then took off into the night.

on the way to his house the ride was quiet,i was fixing my hair trying to look presentable."i know what you are"he said as his eyes was on the road.it took me by shock and I didn't know how he did but it was something important of our aura's.

"what do you mean"he just chuckled before me checking him bite his soft pink lips."your a indigo,like me,your the last female indigo of our species,i need you to help get our species back"

i sat there and i really didn't want to go through with it i still got a little bit of hoe in my system."what if I don't want to help you I don't even know you boy"he chuckled again before me feeling a hand creep near my area,his fingers danced near my panties."because I know your weakness"

he nasty,he know everything i like

A/N:AIGHT LITTLE SNIPPIT TELL ME WHAT CHALL THINK