𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑹

Y/N

I was at one of the locations for the new Black Pyramid shop's with my girl Meg,Trying to get everything in order for when my baby of four years Chris Comes Back from the Heartbreak On A Full Moon Tour.

It's been hard not seeing him every day,I have my own things like doing YouTube videos,Club appearances and Going yo these dance classes but I hold off on it cause I know my baby need me to hold him down when he put working his ass off for his fans.

"Girl I like this jacket I'm bout to wear this thang all year including winter cause it's gone be a cold girl winter"Meg said causing me to laugh."Girl California more importantly Los Angels Said 'Winter' don't know that bitch" I said and cause us to both laugh.

I hear my phone go off with Chris's Song
No Guidance,I grabed my phone and seen.

Fat Daddy 💦🍆Would Like To Face Time

"Who That Girl"Ask Megan peering over my shoulder."Chris Huh?" I nodded in response before hitting the accept call button.I laughed and seen my two beautiful faces both him and Royalty but Royalty was sleeping.

A/N:Ignore the little girl this was the only face time picture I could find short notice

"hey baby!"He said smiling brightly and I chuckle."Hey,You got her today?"I asked and he nodded."Just for the weekend,Mama brought her here then soon as the weekends over she's gonna be on the way back to Nina"he said while slightly pouting.

"Oh,Well I Missed You,I did what you asked and check up on the shops their fine everything is being stocked up and being painted and it looks dope"I said before turning my camera to show him the shop.

"Wow that looks dope thank you for handling that for me baby,what do got going on later when you leave"He asked before I turned the camera around to face me.

"Um me and Meg gone go meet up with Teyana and go get some dinner then Ima head back to the house and sleep with Olivia Pulp and Diamond since they are the closest I'm gonna get to you"I said whining and he looked at me then meg came into the camera and was dancing behind me weird.

"Hey Meg"Chris said chuckling at her antics."Hey Big Bro,You better be killing them shows out their"Meg said looking at the phone."I am I promise you better not be getting my baby in trouble"Chris said and Meg laughed."Never she good with me"Meg have a grin and then walked out the camera.

Chris rolled his eyes and gave me a look."You better be good you don't want Daddy to pull up on you" Chris said and smirked slightly,licking his lips."Boy Bye!" I yelled and laughed a little."Baby I gotta Go,I have sound check soon and I just wanted to call and tell you I love you and thank you so much" Chris said kissing the screen and I did it back giggling."I love you too now go ahead baby call me tonight"I said moving my lips away from the phone.

"Okay bye baby"He said blowing me a kiss,I do the same before he hung up."Yo whipped"Meg said before doing a whip noise."Shut up and let's get going"I said before grabbing our things and heading to dinner.