𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

indigo.
i was sitting at home waiting for chris to get back,he's been acting shady lately and i have the slightest suspicion he is cheating on me.he won't put our pictures up and haven't been out with eachother in a minute and honestly if he is i'm bussing windows out his car Jasmine Sullivan vibe.

flipping through the tv i hit to where tmz and crazily enough they was talking bout chris. "reportedly chris Brown was spotted out with his ex girlfriend ammika harris at the club late last night while reportedly enough his girlfriend indigo was at home pregnant with chris's second child can you spell trouble in paradise"the tv said prompting me to cut the tv off quick.

i sat there astonished not even believing what i hurd,i grabed my phone and quickly called my best friend onika and megan telling them what had happened.
"damn he fucking with that karot tran regect again,sad,he soposed to be my
big brother and he doing my bestie dirty
we can't have that"onika sighs out of stress

"don't worry we grabbing bats on the way and some choppas don't worry and Tae will be on his way so we can slay some hair and look like a bad bitch okay?"
megan tried to calm me down and i just smiled and nodded hanging up.

i looked around and sigh saying to myself. "I should've known"I waited for five minutes then i hurd my three amigos walk in. "baby doll come on where you at"tae voice rang out. "in here"I yelled and  megan ran into the living room and picked me up surprisingly i was light so this was the only way megan could do.

they all ran upstairs with me in megan's arms,we headed to me and his room,I got put down."bitch we going to his lil club appears and we is gone show him he gone lose you and we got a stand in man"onika said smirking at her plan.

I laughed a bit loving her plan,tae pulled out his hair to do my wig."boom a lil wig that's gone be fire now stay still and ima let nicki and them get ya outfit ready" i simply nodded,tae started to slay my hair and after that nicki started to help me get dressed up."boom a little bit of titis and a bit of belly for our little neice"megan said and rubbed his stomach causing me to smile.

"wait wait picture for the gram!"nicki yelled and put me on the little counter and sat down on it and then moving away so tae can take a picture for ig then posting it to
my gram.

"wait wait picture for the gram!"nicki yelled and put me on the little counter and sat down on it and then moving away so tae can take a picture for ig then posting it tomy gram

Liked by August Alsina,Teyana Taylor and
8,245,760 others.
nefitizo be careful with me do you know what you doing.🪐
thestallion:baby girl ❤️❤️
nicki minaj:tae slayed this shit and i killed the outfit thank you.😚🦄
chrisbrownoffical:bm bad.🥰

i scrolled through all the comments  and seen what chris said and i rolled my eyes and got my stuff since we was dragging me to the club.

AT THE CLUB

Christopher

i was sitting in the  section with  august,trey and ammika along with a few females there.i was  dancing to some of my songs but i seen someone else steal the shine,my big sister nicki,my baby girl  best friend  megan thee stallion,the best hair slayer in the game  and some random  asian guy  and attached to his arm was my  future wife Indigo and i was furious.

indigo smiled and waved  and she started to dance with the guy and he was rubbing all aginst him."august bruh look at this shit "i said and he came over to the balcony and seen indigo and the guy."who the fuck is that?"august asked and looked at me

"i don't  know but bruh watch this"i said  and went  downstairs and i pushed  passed the crowd and finally got to them and i pushed the guy out the way  and looked at  indigo."so this what we doing  you out here with Jackie Chan?"he asked and she rolled her eyes."but you with ya ex's look alike hoe ass nigga please don't do it,you was cheating on me so now I am too,this is Matthew Simmons "

i finally got a good look at him  and i instantly punched him in the face before he could say anything and honestly i  honestly let bhris take over and we fought ,one swift move over and I had hit  indigo and all I hurd was her crying

i finally got a good look at him and i instantly punched him in the face before he could say anything and honestly i  honestly let bhris take over and we fought ,one swift move over and I had hit indigo and all I hurd was her crying.

i snapped back to myself and seen her crying."indigo i'm sorry i didn't "all I hurd her y'all was."don't ever come back home the  locks will be changed"she ran outside and I tried to go after her but matt pushed me back and left with tae,nicki and  megan.

i done fucked up now.

to be continued bitches!

a/n:did you guys miss me?