𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝟐

a/n:thank you beautiful babies for 6k and honestly i really was having some writers block so i was gonna discontinue the book but not no more so here is part two.

2 weeks later

indigo
i was sitting at home in my room with my dog zues and rubbing his fur knowing how much comfort i needed after the whole thing was going on with chris,in the bath room i hurd the water from the shower cut off and then footsteps into the main room showing matt. "still thinking bout em?"matt simply asked and i just nodded.

i turned to him and seen a towel around his waist and his wet sexy body he was handsome but he wasn't my baby father."still want me to drop you off at the studio?"he asked and my pure silent gave him the exact awnser so he dried off and got dressed.

i looked over at zues."come on you can come too boy"i smiles and kisses zues head before getting up and putting my uggs slides on and walking downstairs hand in hand with matt besides zues was running downstairs happily ready to get some air.

we got outside with my keys in hand  and seen paparazzi all out near the gate,zues walked next to us,i unlocked my bentley and opened my back door and patted the seat as zues got in,i shut the door and got in with matt,i started the car and drove off to the studio but while passing by the paparazzi all i could hear was.

"indigo indigo,is it true your thinking about aborting the baby"
"Indigo,did you hear the rumor that chris may have ammika pregnant"
"indigo did you see the post about mama joyce begging you to come to her house to talk"

i rolled the window down and yelled this. "fuck the fuck up!"then speeding off and honestly i wasn't happy none of this was okay and my stress level has been through the roof i pray that this won't hurt my baby girl.

after the drive we arrived to the studio and i see a familiar car there,shit it's chris why the hell he here,don't know don't care.i parked my car far from chris's.me and matt got out and let zues out.we walked inside and zues was barking happily as we went to the studio."calm down baby boy"i laughs and rubbed zues head.

before i could hear what matt was about to say i hurd someone's voice."look what the cat brought in"hearing ammika voice and i rolled my eyes. "what do you want"i cross my arms and rest it under my growing belly. "well i was gonna thank you for letting me have your man he loves this little korean kitty more then whatever you got"

matt seen my face turn red as hell. "indigo chill remember your pregnant and you don't wanna hurt ya daughter over someone not worth it"matt said calming me down. "he ate me out real good last night actually and so did ya lil ex boyfriend before chris"i lost my shit at that one cause she tried my luck

"bitch you had my sloppy seconds and my hands is now turning to bisexual so bitch you and him can catch it"and I lunged and slowly started to beat the shit out of ammika.left,right,upper cut,upper cut and the yelling got so loud that i hurd chris and his boys come out tryna pull me off her,bitch couldn't even fight back.

chris
i was recording a verse for a song that can hopefully get me my baby doll indigo back but while i was laying it down i hurd commotion from outside and someone scream causing me and OHB to run out to see what it was.

there i see is ammika and indigo going at it while her new suposive man trying to break it up,i pushed him out the way and we almost collided once more but once we hurd a noise go off ,a gun shot almost everyone stopped to see who got hit.

indigo.she dropped instantly ,ammika had a gun placed in her hand and she looked at everyone and then ran
off .i got to indigo and held her up seeing there was a  bullet to the chest causing me to yell."call an ambulance"

i feel so fucking guilty after a few minutes i hurd a ambulance in the distance ,please let her be okay god,please she's all I got and she has my baby.

to be continued bitches.