Chapter 1.

Y/N p.o.v
I was officially the happiest girl ever. My dream to become a makeup artist has finally become true! I was officially BigHit Entertainment's backup makeup artist. Let's pray that I become the main makeup artist one day but that's probably long awaiting my grasp.
[2:20pm Monday afternoon]
"Aigoo. Finally, I finished unpacking into the new apartment."
I then thought I really should take a shower. I can't go to my first day looking sweaty and unprofessional. That's just not cool and I want to make a good first impression and show them my dedication and passion towards my work. After a long thirty minutes in the shower I got dressed into a nice pair or pink formal trousers and a white blouse. I put on my heels and left for work. [the outfit: (Minus the hijab. Only pic I could find. ]

[3:30pm]After a long drive to work because my apartment is quite far from work, I eventually arrived in front of the company

[3:30pm]
After a long drive to work because my apartment is quite far from work, I eventually arrived in front of the company. I try to convince my self that everything will be fine and that I shouldn't worry as much as I am right now. I get out of a car and I hear somebody call me.

"Hey! You must be Kim Y/N?" Asked a gorgeous woman. Her beauty was out of this world!

"Hello, yes that's me..you are?"

"Oh I apologise, I am Ji-Yeon. I am in charge of the makeup department here in BigHit entertainment. Today I will give you a tour of our department and you will also be allowed backstage to see the way we work and BTS' performance."

"Oh alright." I replied. She gestured for me to follow her inside and that's what I did. After three long hours of touring the departments we went backstage were everyone was watching the performance through the television screen. I also watched.
"Follow me," said Ji-yeon.
"Um..alright? Where are we going?" I asked
"To the stage wing were you can see them in real life. Everyone was in the way of us being able to watch it so I thought you can also watch it in real life." replies Ji-Yeon.

"Oh. Thank you Ji-Yeon." I reply as she left to go use the restroom quickly. Whilst she was gone I quietly stood there my eyes fixed on one particular man performing. His blonde hair going all of the place as he passionately dances but always managing to look good. When he turned to the side I was standing at, his eyes instantly locked in to mine. I looked down and I could feel my cheeks burning because of my blushing. Gosh I'm always awkward like this.

Jimins p.o.v
I was performing for the armies until I quickly looked to the side for one of our moves when my eyes met a beautiful pair of eyes that I had never seen before. Her blue eyes shined brightly. I would be lying if I said they weren't pretty. After finishing the performance me and the boys went backstage and Ji-yeon started to remove our makeup.
"Guys, I want you to all meet my assistant makeup artist Kim Y/N."
"Good evening.." I heard a soft voice. I turned to the side and there she was. I could tell she was mentally slapping herself because of the awkward greeting but I found it cute.

Y/N p.o.v
"Boys, introduce yourselves please." Asked Ji-yeon.
As each one of them introduced themselves I bowed my 90° as a act of respect.
"Hey! I'm Kim Seokjin. Jin for short!"
"Min Yoongi. Suga for short."
"Hoseok. Just call me J-hope please,"
"Hello! I'm the leader of BTS, Namjoon. I apologise in advance if I break anything because that's something the I commonly get scolded for." I let out a slight chuckle.
"Hiya. I'm Park Jimin. Just call me Jimin please," Of course he is Jimin. Knew he would have a gorgeous name just like his looks.
"Kim Taehyung! Tae for short!"
"Which leaves me. Best for last! I'm Jungkook ! Please call me kookie!"
I smile slightly and say,"Thank you, I hope we all get along nicely in the future."

Jimin p.o.v
Aigoo. That voice though is to die for! It's just as amazing as her figure. What am I even saying Jimin? Get yourself together ChimChim. You never get this feeling...what is this?

Y/N p.o.v
[7:40pm]
I was about to leave before someone grabbed me by the wrist. I turned to look around and see that it was...."Jimin?"