Chapter 22

[2 days later]
Jimin brought me home. However, he had to leave after a day because his time off work finished. Blackpink also left to promote ddu-du ddu-du, leaving me and Jay in my house alone. Bless him, he has been like a older brother to me even though he is younger.
"Noona, do you understand Romeo and Juliet?" He asked carrying is notebook and pen. Jay was still 16 so he was a high school student, but because he was a personal gaurd he did everything online.

"Yes, what do you need help with?" I asked motioning him to sit on the chair next to mine.

He placed his notebook on the table and said, "I can't remember the prologue."

I recited the prologue, word from word and he wrote it down. "Read it everyday before bed and anytime you have a free time. It will help you remember it!" I said.

"Thank you noona! If it wasn't for your help these past two days I would be a struggling mess." I laughed at his statement.

I had to go into work that day, but since it was still 9:15 I had 1 hour and 15 minutes before work actually started. I decided to upstairs and get dressed. [outfit:

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for me and Jay

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for me and Jay. Since I was older, I did most of the cooking. I liked being the older sister, since Hieun is not with me anymore in the house, I like having the responsibility of taking care. It makes me remember my dear sister. My mother. And my father. None of them knew about the incident a couple days ago and I decided to not inform them.

"Jay! Breakfast is ready! Then I'm going to work." I said as he walked inside. We both ate breakfast and we left for work. Jay drove the car, which meant he chose the music. However, Jimin called to check up on both of us.

"Hey Chim!" I said putting the phone onto loudspeaker.
"Hey Y/N!! Hey Jay! Is everything okay there?" He asked.
"Yeah, Jay is driving me to work." I replied
"Don't overwork yourself." He said concerned.
"I won't let her hyung. I will keep my promise!" Jay said smiling.
"You better! Take care both of you! I have to go shoot now. Bye!"
"Bye chim!" I replied. I shut off the call just as we arrived at work.

I walked inside with Jay following behind me. We headed to the makeup department. "What is with all these stairs?!" Jay huffed.

I laughed and said, "Get used to it."

"That doesn't lighten the mood up." He replied.

We both laughed as we entered. I met up with Miyeon and we discussed what was happening. Blackpink were having a shoot in which I needed to be there for.

"Noona, il be over here studying." Jay said sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room. I nodded and went to work. 

[6:45pm]
"Finally works done for the day!" Miyeon said stretching. "Go home and rest Y/N. Work starts at 10:00am tomorrow, but meet us at Inkigayo."

"Okay unnie. Il see you tomorrow." I replied. I headed to the lobby. "Jay, we can go home now."

"It's about time! Who works for this long?! I've died with no charge here." He huffed. "Oh and Jimin hyung and how bandmates invited us for dinner so we will be going there for food tonight."

"Jin is definitely cooking...YES!" I shouted rushing out. Jin's food always tastes the best. Jay laughed at my reaction as we headed to the car.

As we arrived at the boys' dorm, I saw Jimin leaving the car he came home in.

"Y/N!" He shouted. We ran to each other and hugged.

"You two make me realise how lonely I really am. I'm going inside." Said Jay.

We laughed and followed him inside.

Thank you for 200 reads!!
I really appreciate how much attention this
Fan fiction is getting. I love each and every one of the readers ❤️
Have a great day/evening/night 💜