Chapter 12

Jimin's Pov
My heart hurts. It hurts a lot. The only person I have ever felt this sort of love and attraction for is leaving...
"Here...remember our friendship with this." I said handing her a Polaroid picture of us at the photo shoot a couple weeks ago.

"Jimin..." She said gently taking the photo from my hand. She put it in her clear phone case so she could see it every time she picked it up.

Y/N put her hand into her bag and reached in. She took a necklace out of the bag and handed it to me. It was of half a heart. The necklace was silver and the heart had a rose gold edging.

"Never take it off, unless it's for award shows and photo shoots and stuff like that...I've got the other half." Y/n explained to me her voice breaking because she was crying.

I embraced her one more time before she had to leave for the airport.. "Bye Y/n...I-I'll miss you.."

"Me too.." she replied before placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving the company.

Y/n's pov
[10:30pm]
I just finished packing my belongings that I'm going to need for the most, six months. I then left the house locking the door behind me.

                             8 months later

"Mum! It's time for me to go!" I yelled across the house. Mum came running down the stairs with a bag in her hand.

"Take this and eat when you get hungry!" She said kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly.

I took the bag from her hand after returning the hug.
"Don't forget your medication okay mother?" I replied.

"Of course I won't forget! If it wasn't for you and your Hieun's support I wouldn't be here now! Tell the guys to take care of you!" She said.

Yes, my mum is finally cured and off cancer! When we received the brilliant news life instantly returned into me. After leaving the love of my life for such a long period of time I was willingly wanting to go back home. It was all I wanted.

"I will mother, tell Hieun that il miss her. Bye!" I replied

[two days later]
I had finally arrived in Seoul. All the was left for me to do was to go to the company. I got out of bed and got dressed for my interview with big hit. [my outfit:

I reunited with my car and drove off to the company

I reunited with my car and drove off to the company. Once I arrived I got out and locked my car. As I was walking towards the front door I saw someone. The blonde hair...those eyes...Park Jimin.