Chapter 29

"Jimin, appa, Eomma says food is ready." I said, peeping my head through the door.

"Finally. I'm starving!" Jimin exclaimed walking into the dining room behind me with his dad. We all sat down and ate the lasagna Eomma made.

"Wow, this is so good," I exclaimed finishing my food. Mrs Park smiled and said, "All the best for my children. Y/N, I count you as my daughter. My only daughter, that is unless his hyung Byeugom gets a girl."

I smiled and replied with, "Thank you." After a couple hours of spending time with Jimin's family, we both headed home.

As I entered the house I could hear laughs from upstairs. And moans. Me and Jimin looked at each other wide eyes.

I grabbed my spatula from the kitchen and ran upstairs. I opened the door and shouted, "PARK FUCKING HIEUN YOUR DEAD RIGHT HERE AND NOW." I stopped half way to see them sitting on the bed playing video games.

"JAY IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR VIRGINITY, KNOW THAT IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Jimin shouted as he came inside.

"What's happening?" I asked, holding my spatula up to threaten them. "You should've seen your face noona!" Jay exclaimed laughing.

"We gottem Jay!" Hieun said laughing.

Then I figured out they pranked us. "Bitch." Was the last thing I said to Hieun before walking back to my bedroom. Jimin followed me and we burst into fits of laughter in my room.

"Hey, you can stay here tonight if you want." I said I took off my blazer and earrings. He agreed and we went to bed.

[next day]
I woke up extra early and headed downstairs. Jimin was taking a shower whilst the other two were still sleeping. I made breakfast for everyone and went to wake up the younger kids.

"Hieun, Jay. Wake up. Food is ready. It's going to the neighbourhood cats if it isn't claimed in 5 minutes." I said as I shook them violently.

After everyone ate, we all sat at the table and decided what to do. "What about the fair? Works closed for today and the fair is in town." Jimin suggested.

"Ooh, Yes! Unnie please can we all go?" Hieun begged.

"Sure, Jay are you coming?" I asked. He nodded smiling. We all went upstairs to get changed. My outfit:

"Is everyone ready?" Jimin Asked, turning on the engine

"Yes." We all replied and we headed of to the fair.