Chapter 20

[before anyone asks, no I didn't draw the picture above 😂 My lazy ass can't be bothered for that]

I have been banging on the door for a long time. No answer. I kept trying to call Jimin or someone else that could help me. 

Jimin's pov
I just arrived back in the dorm and I brought food home for the boys. Suddenly, I get a call from my older sister Nayeon. "Hello noona."

"JIMIN! Y/N IS IN DANGER!" She shouted.

"What?! What's happened noona?!" I asked. Negative thoughts rushing through my mind.

"Rose, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie are on their way to help Y/N!" She replied.

"JUST TELL ME WHATS HAPPENED TO Y/N, NOONA." I yelled through the phone.

"Dahyun! Dahyun kidnapped her and took her to the warehouse. She is going to kill Y/N so she can get with you!" She explained. My heart dropped.

"I'm going there now." I replied hanging up.

I instantly called Rose. "Rose, don't go inside the warehouse till I get there. Same for the girls." I replied.

"Okay Jimin. Please hurry up!" She said worryingly.

"Yoongi! I need your help Hyung!" I said rushing over to Yoongi hyung.

"What's up Jimin?" He said get up.

"Y/N has been kidnapped, with your help we could save her. Dahyun will kill her otherwise!" I said.

He nodded and we both drove to the warehouse. When we got there, the girls were waiting in their car.

"Jisoo and Jennie, you two stay out here and gaurd." Yoongi said, handing them both a pocket knife each. "Our manager is also on his way."

"Okay oppa." Jisoo replied.

"Lisa, Rose and Jimin. Let's go inside." He commanded whilst handing us each a pocket knife aswell.

When we entered the warehouse, it was empty. I could hear someone screaming. It sounded familiar. Y/N.

We all followed her voice and arrived at where she was. Instantly, we heard a trigger.

We turned our heads right, Dahyun.