Caliber: Part 2

No Pov
In a massive courtyard, two teams of six battled against each other. A dark wolf faced off against an eternally frozen princess. Sparks of red lightning fought against the holy sword of selection. Two senjutsu users battled against each other. The Dhampir of the Holy Grail against the witch of fairies. The heroes' bridesmaid against the hero of charity. But they all paled against the two dragons' clash against each other.

The blue figure darted in and out while the one of maroon red fought in what could only be called a diabolic frenzy. The two then leaped back and said the same words.
(Balance Breaker!)
<Balance Breaker!>
Aurora/ Sora Pov
Me and Aži-Nee both activated our Balance Breakers. Aži-Nee's was gunmetal grey tinted with blood red. Mine was a deep azure with a dragon's head on my right arm with a blade out of it's mouth. We went back into battle and Aži-Nee made wide sweeping slashes. A good tactic since I can't be detected or have my intentions known when I have Karmic Chaos out, even more so when I have Balance Breaker.

Oh yeah, we were doing a mock battle since we couldn't just do nothing while Kokabiel had the Excaliburs. I mean sure, we could try looking for him but he'll show up eventually. With this match in the afternoon, we could intercept Blessing in the evening.

I took a quick peek at what my team is doing. So far my queen is doing good against Karna. Slash Dog is fighting evenly with his girlfriend. Bikou is surprisingly talented. Wish I could have recruited him. Valerie is doing well and Mordred... As I watched her push back Arthur again, I knew that she's going to take him down sooner or later. Especially when I polished her Skill and technique and that's disregarding her mutated rook piece.

I barely dodged a swipe of Aži-Nee's claws only to get hit by her tail...Which I don't think I put in there. She must have modified it herself. Our versions of the Sacre Gear are different. While mine is Maroon, I focus more on the 'lifesteal' effect of the gear while Aži Nee's is Grey with a blood red tint, which focuses on the 'bloodlust' effect of the gear which buffs her speed and strength.

Aži-Nee also supplements the 'bloodlust' effect with her self-buff spells and periodically throws a few spells at me. I'm limited to using simple fireballs and lightning bolts thrown with runes...Wait.

I used my wings and flew above Aži-Nee and quickly wrote a runic formation. I then quickly descended and casted a rune. "Laguz!" I shouted and the rune of water poured over Aži-Nee. She quickly took to the skies when my formation came into play which grounded her.

"A rune of water, then a simple formation of a gravity rune coupled with a matrix which restores mana and consumes it creating an infinite loop. The the next is..." Aži-Nee listed out my actions. She really is good with magic. I smiled as I casted two runes with each hand. "Hagalaz! Thuriaz!" I shouted. The rune of disruption dispersed the mana Aži-Nee was gathering and the rune of lightning descended on Aži-Nee. With the water still on her.

Aži-Nee yelled in pain before she cancelled her Balance Breaker. "You win Aurora-Tan." She said. I smiled. I saw Mordred clean up and Bikou triumphing over Kuroka. "We win." I said and the rest stopped fighting. I walked over to Slash Dog and I held out my hand. "GG." I said and he took my hand and shook it.

While they could have continued fighting, we were better off conserving our strength. We heard clapping and we all turned to see Azazel looking at us. "Well done. You all, that was a good match though I thought you were with the dragon emperors Kuroka?" Azazel commented.

"They only needed a few pointers from me before dismissing me to go work on getting their new forms." The Nekoshou said. Azazel nodded before turning to me. "I got you a gift Aurora." I waved goodbye before following Azazel. We walked across a few hallways and corridors as I wondered what he was giving me. I flipped my hair over the shoulder as we stood in front of a door. Azazel opened it and we entered the room. There were blueprints everywhere and stuffed pages of notebooks.