Bael vs Halphas

Aurora Pov
I smirked at the Long haired man wriggling uncomfortably in his suit. "If I have to attend, you're attending too Orochi." I told him as he squirmed a bit more. He had Long black hair, pale skin, lean body and grass green eyes.

"Besides, you look good in that Orochi-Tan." Aži-Nee said in a maroon dress which showed off her long legs and big cleavage...which I am not jealous about. Absolutely no way am I getting breast envy.

"C'mon Orochi. We have to catch the party you know." A beautiful voice said. The origin is of a beautiful woman with blue hair and a dark blue gown like Aži-Nee's. I didn't feel breast envy, I mean, there was no breast envy from her since.

"Okaa-Sama is right you know, let's go. Vritra's probably sleeping already!" I said to the newest dragon as I dragged him along, Mom giggling in her mouth. Yes, Mom left the Sacred Gear today. Uncle Vritra's out as well though he'll probably be dressed formally but sloppily.

As we walked outside the room, I could here sounds of laughter and I got a sinking feeling of dread. I saw as Vritra was talking with Mordred, Achilles, Nobu and Musashi.

"And then she freaking did all the paperwork. And that's not all, she walked in on-." Vritra was saying before I rushed up and punched him.

"Don't say don't say it don't say it don't say it." I said as I beat him over and over with my fists. When I stopped, I turned to everyone with a red face and I could feel Uncle Vritra muffled Groans and Laughter.

"Not a word more about that incident." I said, embarrassed. The older members were smiling wryly while the newer ones were laughing their asses off. Hell some of the older ones were too like Mordred.

"Let's go." I said with a red face and they composed themselves as they followed me. Personally, I dislike going to parties but I like hosting them. I'm not opposed to attending if a friend's hosting.

"How are we going to the party?" Issei asked. He was wearing a tuxedo with a white dress shirt and a red tie. He was only mildly uncomfortable with the clothing as he worn similar clothing on dates...When they are in absurdly expensive places...Thank God Grigori gave us monetary compensation for dealing with Kokabiel otherwise our Budget will have to be cut down to a minuscule amount. As for his question...

"In style." I said as I materialised my Sacred Gears with Vlad and Jeanne.
[Blaze Black Flare/Absorption Line/Delete Field/Shadow Prison Balance Breaker!]
"Balance Break!" Jeanne and Vlad said. In an instant, four dragons were formed. I formed my wings from Blaze Black Flare, Issei made wings from Boosted Gear, Achilles manifested a chariot and the dragons had their own wings except for Orochi who hitched a ride from one of my dragons like the rest of the peerage.

When we got there, we were almost taken down by security if not for the Bael, Gremory, and Sitri peerages. I scratched my head in embarrassment when we got a ban on Balance Breakers outside of battle, training and sparring from Azazel who had to deal with the mess.

We all split up at the party. I went to go walk around,with Karna, the dragons went to talk to Tannin. Issei went to go be lovebirds with Mordred. Vlad, Siegfried and Jeanne went to talk with Xenovia and Asia. Nero and Nobu seemed like they were going to have fun with Musashi. Achilles and Atalanta seemed to be going off somewhere by themselves, the gossip I can talk with that. Tomoe seemed nervous until Bryn and Valerie went to go talk with her.

"The place isn't back though I wish there were some better drinks." I said as I sipped a cup of wine. Karna sighed but smiled at me.