Hostage

Summary:

Louis tells Harry that he wants him to try and kidnap him because that's one of his many kinks.

~

Zayn slams the door in Harry's face. Zayn got mad at him after he wouldn't sleep with him. He's got a great boyfriend at home. He gets a text and reads it. He smiles and replies with a smiley face. He's got a new mission. To 'kidnap' Louis William Tomlinson 18, of Doncaster. That name is very familiar to him and he doesn't know why. 

Harry has everything he needs. Rope, tape, gag, and a gun. He makes his way down the streets with his bag on his shoulder. People look at him weirdly. He looks at the ground until he gets to the house. He opens the door and hears the TV on then a voice. "Hello?" Harry stays silent and hears footsteps. He goes to hide but Louis sees him.

"Harry?" Harry looks up at him in surprise. "Louis?" Louis smiles and goes over to him. "Haven't seen you since senior year." Harry then realizes that this Louis Tomlinson is the same one he went o school with. "What're you doing at my house?" "Need somewhere to stay..." Louis smiles. "You can share my room." "Really?" "Yeah..." Harry sets his bag down and goes over to Louis. 

He wraps his arms around Louis. "Missed you..." Louis smiles and kisses his boyfriend. "Missed you, Zayn kept you there so long..." Harry picks him up and Louis wraps his legs around Harry's waist. "Love you." "Love you too." Harry carries Louis to the bedroom. "Thanks for my mission." "You're welcome..." Harry sets Louis on the bed. "Gonna tie me up?" Harry nods. "Hold on." Harry leaves and gets his bag. 

He goes back upstairs and almost faints when he sees Louis. Louis is naked on his lower half. The upper part of his back against the wall while his hips are jutted forward with a hand around his length. Louis opens his eyes and sees Harry. He smirks and Harry sees him leaking at the head. "Stop..." Louis stops his movement and looks at him. "Shirt off. Arse up in the air. No sound." 

"What's your safe word?" Louis looks at him. They haven't established safe words. He picks something simple. "Red..." "Good. No talking" "Daddy's gonna make you feel good..." "Baby..." Louis looks at him. "You can speak when I ask you questions." "Yes, Daddy?" "Let me see your wrists..." Louis shows Harry his wrists. Harry ties the soft rope around his wrists. 

"Good?" Louis nods but Harry isn't having it. "Answer me, Lou, you want a punishment?" "Y-Yes...Daddy..." "Okay...no talking unless asked a question...got it?" "Yes, Daddy..."  "Good boy..." Louis smiles and waits for directions. "Now, what will your punishment be..." 

Louis turns red and tears leak from his eyes. He wasn't ready for this. He wasn't ready for any of this..." "How about some spanking, 10 with my hand and if you make a sound...I'll use the paddle and 20 spanks." "Does that sound good?" "Yes...Daddy..." Harry lifts his hand and slaps it down on Louis' right cheek. 

"You good...can I have a colour?"Harry doesn't expect him to say the next words. "Red Harry Red...red..." Harry suddenly worries and turns him over. "Lou?" Louis has tears streaming down his cheeks. "You okay?" 

Louis shakes his head. "What's wrong?" "N-not ready..." Harry unties his wrists and cuddles him. "You're okay..." Louis cries into Harry's chest. "Not ready......" "I know, let's take our time..." Louis wipes his eyes. 

"Wanted to please you...subs are supposed to like that kind of stuff." "You don't have too." Louis nods but he's still crying. Harry kisses him. "I love you, Louis, even if you don't want to be like other subs."

"Really?" "Yeah...you're a sub but you also defend yourself." "Subs aren't supposed to defend themselves...Doms are supposedto defend the subs..." Harry cuddles Louis until Louis is asleep. "I love you..."