Omega (Fluff-ish)

Summary:

Louis goes out with his friends and goes into heat. There's only one true alpha in the group. Louis has to admit, he has a crush on the alpha. When the Alpha says something or asks for something, Louis has to remember that this is his friend and he's not his alpha...

~

"Hey, Louis!" Louis smiles when he hears the alpha call his name. He jogs over and sits beside Harry. "Hey..." Louis sees Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Louis lets out a small sigh. It's bad enough he's an omega, but he's also gay. Harry looks over at Louis and smiles. He wraps his arm around Louis' shoulder. Louis tenses and looks at Harry. "How's your day been Louis..." "Not bad, woke up and it was so hot..." Zayn nods and looks at Harry.  Louis wipes his forehead. 

"Anyone else hot?" They shake their heads. Louis nods and smells the alpha. Louis surpasses his whimpers and moans. He realizes then why everything feels hot. He sees Zayn and Harry smiling at each other and gets a weird feeling of possession.  "I-I'll see you guys t-tomorrow..." Louis rushes off to his house. He goes up to his bedroom and strips. He closes his curtains and takes deep breaths.  Louis hears a knock downstairs and whimpers...it's an alpha. 

He has only one true alpha...but this one is different. He wraps himself in a huge thin sheet and goes to the door. He opens it and sees Nick. His neighbour. "Hey, Louis...you okay?" Louis shakes his head. "What's wrong?" "I need a-alphas to s-stay away..." Nick nods and walks inside the house.  "You're in heat, I smell it." "N-Nick...you're an a-alpha..." "So what..." "I w-want my alpha..." "Who's that?" Louis blushes and looks away. Harry is not his alpha. "get out..." 

Nick leaves and Louis goes back to his room. He lays on the cool bed and cries.  He needs a knot. His phone buzzes and lights up. He answers it. "H-Hello..." Louis whimpers when he hears the alpha's voice. "Hey, LouBear...you okay?" "N-no..." "What's wrong..." Louis whimpers. "H-heat..." He hears Harry growl on the other side of the phone. He hears Harry walking. "H-Hazza..." "It's okay LouBear...you're okay..."  Louis moans and hears no sound on the phone. "Hazza..." 

There's knocking on his bedroom door and he jumps. Harry's in his house, behind his bedroom door. He gets up and walks over to the door. He looks down and realizes he's naked. He goes back and grabs his sheet again. He wraps it around him and ties a tight knot on the side. He opens the door and feels lips against his. Louis moans and tangles his fingers Harry's curls. Harry pulls back and smiles. "Hi, Lou..." Louis blushes and ducks his head in embarrassment. 

Louis feels fingers on his hips and remembers he's not dressed. Louis backs away from Harry and as he does, Harry whips the thin sheet off of him. Louis squeals and covers himself. Harry sees Louis covering himself. "Curtain's closed...why..." "Neighbours..."   Harry smiles and wraps his arms around Louis and hoists him up. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and his legs around Harry's waist. Louis pushes their bodies together so he's covered a little. "Lou?" "What?" 

"Show me how much an omega you are." Louis blushes even more and shakes his head. "Why?" "W-when you asked f-for things before...I h-had to stop m-myself from doing t-them..." Harry smiles. "Lou, get on the bed." Louis keens and unwraps himself from Harry. "H-How..." "Cross-legged in the middle." Louis does what he's told and waits. Harry sits in the computer chair and smiles. 

"Go on, do what an omega would do if they didn't have an alpha with them during his heat." Louis' eyes widen and he looks down at his dick. Louis whimpers and goes to get up. "Lou..." Louis looks at Harry. "Where're you going?"  Louis points to the closet. Harry nods and Louis gets up. He comes out with a box.  He sees Harry lighting a candle with a smirk. Louis can see the wax moving down.  "Lou, use the candle..." "F-for?"  "Pour the wax on your nipples and the head."