Brothers

SUMMARY: Harry and Louis are brothers. They have never loved anyone else than each other. Their parents know and just ignore it.  Louis is 16 and Harry is 24

~

"Hazza..." Harry flops to his other side and faces his brother, Louis. "Yeah?" "I'm bored..." "Are our parents home?" Louis sits up. "A-about that....I told them about us..." "Lou...." "They said as long as they don't hear it." Harry smiles. "Wanna top or bottom?" "You know I bottom..." 

Harry smiles and kisses him. Louis kisses back. There's a knock. "Harry, Louis, your father and  I are heading out, we're leaving for a 2 weeks vacation. The house is yours..." Their parents leave and Louis smiles. "Harry..." Harry looks at him. "We can have sex for two weeks straight!" 

Louis whines. "My ass is gonna be sore..." "Just think, you get to have my dick for two weeks." Louis smiles. "I like that..." Harry kisses him and they don't have any clothes to take off. They share a bedroom and have pushed their beds together. 

Harry feels Louis' penis rubbing against him. "Harry... c-can we try something?" "What?" Louis sits up and Harry cuddles him. "Like what?" "C-can you spank me...Daddy?" Harry kisses him passionately. Slow movements no tongue. Louis feels a hard spank and moans. 

Louis bends down and sucks Harry's glistening penis into his mouth. Louis can taste salt and the prominent vein on the side. Louis smiles and pops off. He knows his parents are gone. He goes downstairs and drinks 4 glasses of water. He 

feels his now full bladder and opens a drawer with his key and finds a cock ring. He puts it on and walks back up. His penis bounces with each step. Louis opens the door and sees Harry jacking off slowly. Louis smiles and goes over. 

Harry keeps his eyes closed and Louis puts his mouth on top. "Cockring?" Louis smiles. "I had something to drink..." Harry smiles and feels Louis sucking him off. Louis pulls off and Harry pushes him down gently.

Harry grabs the cherry flavoured lube and puts it on his fingers and inserts one. Louis feels his bladder screaming. "Harry...I need to pee...." Harry shakes his head and pushes on his stomach. Louis moans and Harry smiles. He makes his way to the cock ring. "You shaved your balls?" 

Louis blushes. "I don't like the hair...I didn't shave...it was wax..." Harry winces. "Who waxed your balls?" Louis looks at him. "I did, It hurt but I have smooth and hairless balls..." Harry smiles and brings his head down. Harry sucks one ball in his mouth and Louis moans. 

Harry removes the cock ring. Louis releases and his pee goes all over Harry's chest. Louis blushes and tries to hide. "Lou, are you comfortable with doing something?" "Like what?" "Um...no condom and I have all control..." Louis looks at him. "I-I don't know..." 

Louis looks at his older brother. "I won't hurt you..." Louis nods. Harry lays on top of him gently and cuddles him. Louis should tell Harry what happened but he doesn't want to ruin anything. Louis sighs and looks at Harry. He sits up. "Harry, we gotta talk..." 

Harry looks at him and sits cross-legged. "Remember when I was out late the other night?" "Yeah, I was horny and missed you..." Louis looks down. 

"Well...I was pulled into an alleyway... These tall and muscular guys were standing around me...like 5 or 6 of them... one held he so I couldn't run and two undressed me... the same two covered my eyes and mouth. the one holding me pushed into me without any warning or prep. He was too big and rough with me...they all had a go..." 

Louis wipes his eyes. "Is that why you didn't cuddle me that night and slept on the couch?" Louis nods. Harry hugs him. "I-Is your hole okay?" "I don't know...c-can't see it..." "I can..." Louis nods and moves around so he's on his forearms with his ass in the air and his back arched in so his stomach touches the bed.