...

This is for someone who didn't want to be mentioned hope you like this one

Y/n's POV
I wasn't looking for attention here but I guess everything hates me today because attention is what I got. "hey baby you wanna come with mere? Heyyyy?" a guy asked stumbling tawards me. I took a step back "no i don't no you and umm... No thank you." I said. This obviously ticked something inside of him and he shoved me to the ground and I quickly recovered. He began slapping me and I couldn't do anything. Everyone else was dancing or just to drunk to function. Soon enough I was just laid on the ground with no one there to help me. I grabbed dmy purse and pulled my phone out before texting the only person I know will help me. My brother, harry.

As I was texting him I felt myself fall sideways and I passed out

Later on

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the white room. "where the heck am I?" I slowly got out of bed and looked around. I heard the door open and a man came in "WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked panicked "babe I'm youe brother. Liam. You've got four other brothers as well." I sighed and slowly nodded "but why am I here?" I asked. "an ass hole beat you. Louis found him last night. It didn't end well." I rose my eyebrow confused and he smiled shaking his head "ok anyway moving on.... We're gonna clean you up. I'm just gonna go grab the others. Stay there love." I nodded and slowly climbed onto the bed. Yay this is gonna be fun.

"owwwwww!" I whined. "yes princess we know it hurts." niall said rubbing my shoulder. I pouted and winced again. "ok that is all fine.....now time to get this motherfu-" louis cut himself off by covering his mouth "I mean.... Ummm idiot into jail. He shouldn't lay hands on any girl. Especially you. He's gonna regret everything he did to you that night. He's gonna feel the pain." louis said storming off with Harry and liam. Damnnnnn he's gonna get hurt.

Hope this was OK. Sorry if it was crappy.

Q- do you American people out there like Donald trump?

Q2- do you English people like therisa may?