Nightmare

This is for anonyuni123 hope you like this one. I'm going to use the name clementine hope that name is OK. (if you would like me to change it just say)

Clementine's POV
It keeps repeating in my head. It isn't fun. It seems to be more painful and more worse everytime I think back to it. I cant help the memories that flash around in my head but it is difficult. I haven't told my brother, Liam about the situation because I'm worried he will judge me. "clementine come here." liam called. "what is it?" I asked trying to stop my voice from shaking. "are you crying?" he asked and I began shaking myself off as I heard him getting closer "no..." as he appeared at the door I looked up and smiled "I just wanted to ask what would you like for lunch? Would you like something from the shop?" I shrugged and liam nodded walking off.

Later on that night

"ok off you go to bed." Liam said standing up. That's the sentence I hate now. I'm scared to shut my eyes... I'm scared that he's gonna pounce on me.... I'm scared that he's lurking in the corners of each room. "I'm not ready for bed." I whispered. "well I am. Cmon I'll tuck you in." he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I looked down before nodding and walking off upstairs with Liam close behind me. I was already in pyjamas so I just snuggled up in bed. "have a good night's rest OK, love." I nodded slowly and he kissed my forehead before tucking the duvet closer to me. "night, babe." he said as he turned off my light and walked out shutting the door only leaving a slight crack open. I shut my eyes tight before trying to think of happy thoughts. But as hard as I tried nothing seemed to work.

Night mare

"you ready to do it again?" he asked smirking at me. I looked around nervously "what are you gonna do?" I asked oblivious to what was actually gonna happen. "that's a secret... All you have to do is be brave." that sent a shiver down my spine and I flinched as he began taking his belt off.... "ready sweerheart-"

After nightmare

"LIAM!" I shot up in bed shaking and sweating. I looked around anxious. I cringed as the trees outside made shapes on my wall. I stood up and began running. I opened my bedroom door before jogging over to liam's room. I turned the handle before opening it. I shielded my face as I thought I saw a figure in front of me but no one was in front of me. I saw liams form in the bed and I ran up to him. "Liam." I whispered shaking his shoulder. No response. "Liam please." I said a bit louder. Still no response. "LIAM PLEASE!" I yelled as I got more desperate. He sat up and looked around befeie focusing on me "clementine what are you doing?" he asked rubbing his eyes. Once he saw the tears trailing down my cheeks he pulled me into his arms. I gripped him before letting it all out. "shh shhhh. Its OK, baby... Its OK.... It was only a dream." I tensed up when he said the last couple of words "I wish it was only a dream." I whispered. "what do you mean by that?" he asked looking into my eyes. "it actually happened." I said softly trying to hide the emotions that wanted to come out. "what actually happened?" he held my hand and I gripped it tight. "you don't have to tell me right now but you have to know that I'm here for you." I nodded slowly. "can I sleep in bed with you please?" I asked wiping my nose. He nodded before pulling the duvet back and allowing me in. I snuggled close to him before trying to calm myself down. He rubbed my back lightly talking every now and then and that slowly lulled me into a deep peaceful sleep.

I naturally woke up to slight movement. I opened my eyes to find Liam getting dressed "Liam?" he turned around and nodded smiling slightly at me "I'm ready to tell you." I said quietly. He nodded and sat up straighter. "you know when I came back from the cinema and I had a bloody nose and a few bruises and I said i just tripped over." liam nodded. "well... I didn't trip Over.... I-I" Liam nodded rubbing my shoulder "you don't have to do this if you don't want to." he said quietly. I nodded and wiped my eyes "I was raped." I said clearing my throat. A thick silence formed around us and I bit my lip waiting for the worse. "it's OK." liam said pulling me into his arms. I felt him shaking and tensing up. That either means he's crying or he's really angry. "we'll find him... He'll pay." I nodded and gripped his shirt tighter. "ok I'll tell you what's gonna happen OK?" I nodded. "I'm gonna call the boys over. Zayn and niall will look after you whilst the rest of us go.... Take care of this little shit OK?" I slowly nodded "but I don't want him to get hurt" I said anxious "why not?" he asked. "no human deserves to be hurt." I said. Liam sighed and nodded "I get where you're coming from, darling but you have to understand that he could've killed you" small tears fell onto my sleeves and liam held my hand "he's getting what he deserves... Now let's get the others over shall we."

When the others arrive

"Harry and Louis you're coming with me to find the ass... You guys stay here and protect her." Liam demanded. All of them did what he said and I looked down feeling more anxious. "we'll be back." niall pulled me into his arms and held me tight. I hate this.

The front door opened and we all looked tawards it. I saw Liam and he nodded at Harry and louis. "is this him?" Liam asked pointing at the beaten up monster. My breathing hitched and niall turned me around and held me close. I nodded and niall said something along the lines of "yes it is him." niall turned me so I was looking at the evil man "are you ever going to touch another woman inappropriately again?!" Liam asked angrily. He didn't respond and liam threw a punch at the man. "no!" he yelled in pain. Liam nodded "are you sorry for doing this to my sister?! Are you sorry that you traumatised her?!!!" Liam asked raising his voice. "yes sir." he said quietly. "good. Now get out of my sight. Guys take him to the police" the boys nodded before taking him out. Liam held me close rocking us side to side "see? He's getting what he deserves." a smile formed on my lips and I nodded hugging him tight. "love you bro." I whispered holding him tight glad I'm finally going to get out of this nightmare.

Court:

"Mr dallin you are convicted of raping miss clementine... Am I correct?" there was a shirt silence "n-" the judge cut him off "don't bother lying to me sir!" he looked down.efroe shaking his head. "miss clementine please explain the events of the night." I nodded and explained everything. Start to finish. "thank you miss clementine.... That is the evidence that I needed to hear. Mr dallin I am sentencing you to fifty years in prison." Liam gripped my hand and I smiled down at my lap... I've finally got what I wanted. safety. I gripped Liam tight and hugged him close."thank you." I whispered befeie taking a deep breath and realising I was going to be OK.

Hope this was OK I tried to make it longer. Sorry for the lack of content.

Q- do you guys like chocolate?