Epilepsy (siezure)

This is for @starwarsfan20 hope you like this one ❤️💚💙

Natalie's POV
"Natalie please focus" my dad, Liam said. "sorry" I whispered whilst looking up and trying to focus. You see today I hadn't eaten anything as I felt really sick. "so what you have to do is shade the paper in slightly. Go from dark to light" dad said looking at all the students. As his eyes met with mine he stopped and just stared at me "natilie you do understand that you need a pencil in hand to draw something" I heard a few people sniggering and I looked around feeling anxious. "dad-" dad cut me off "in here i'm Mr payne or Sir." I glared at him and looked down "pick up your pencil natilie" I picked it up and began doing the work. As dad walked around the classroom I noticed he was writing name downs. "if your name ends up on my list then you will be staying for detention" I rolled my eyes. Why does he have to be so strict?! As dad came closer to me I felt a wave of nausea run through me and I cringed whilst holding my head "I don't feel to good" I said quietly. "what was that?" I went to answer dad but before I could I fell backwards into my dad and passed out.

Liam's POV
As she fell into my lap I quickly gripped her "move the chairs!" I exclaimed. My students cooperated and moved the chairs. I laid her down and watched worriedly as she twitched and shook violently. "Cooper call an ambulance!" he nodded and fiddled with his phone. "baby you're gonna be ok" I said hoping she could hear me. She began trying to hit herself so I only did what I knew was best. I held her hands down whilst talking to her trying to calm her down "the ambulance is coming!" I nodded and sighed. I hated seeing my princess like this.

I watched in silence as my best mate, louis wheeled her out. "she'll be fine, Liam" I nodded and bit my lip. "could I go with her?" I asked. "yes... Of course." I smiled and thanked him before getting in the back. I hope she'll be OK.

Louis' POV
As I got into the front of the ambulance I quickly sent a message to Harry, natilie's brother. I put my phone away before stepping on the gas and rushing to the hospital.

As we arrive at the hospital I got out quickly and got into the back just checking her over again "Harry knows about what has happened and he's ready to help" liam nodded and smiled.

Harry's POV
As Louis wheeled my sister in I sighed and shook my head. "I think I have an idea on why she had a siezure" I said looking at Liam. He nodded and gripped natilie's hand "I think she's epileptic... It all adds up" Liam nodded and I smiled. "I've got some medication that she has to take two times a day... Hopefully in about a months time you will see a change" Liam nodded and smiled. "thanks" I shook my head and pressed a kiss to Natalie's forehead before walking out.

Liam's POV
I held natilie in my grip and I sighed glad to know she was going to be ok. "I love you..." I whispered pressing a kiss to her forehead. She looked up to my suprise and smiled "I love you too" I squeezed her before kissing her cheek. I'm so glad she's OK!

Hope this was OK 💙💚❤️

Q- what's your favourite quote?