Dentist

This is for @KristynY19 hope you like this one ❤️💙💚

Kristyn's POV
Hey my name is Kristyn and I am hoping to become a dentist. My boyfriend, niall can't stand the dentist but you know he can't control what 8 want to do in life. He's still very supportive though and I'm glad about it. Niall absolutely hates the dentist because of what happened to him when he was six. The dentist ended up pulling the wrong tooth out and that's why niall despises the place so much. Tonight niall is doing a concert at CO I'm really excited but niall's seems a bit off. I'll go ask him what's wrong... I hope it's nothing bad.

I slowly walked into our shared room and I smiled at niall "hey babe I was just going to ask you if you're OK... You seem a bit off" niall seemed to get nervous and I gave him a look "cmon you can tell me" he sighed "well nothing can be done as we are in Colourado and not in england" I smiled "tell me. I'm sure it can be sorted out" he sighed "fine. I've got a really bad tooth ache" I nodded and pouted "aw I'm sorry. Well there is something that can be done. Thankfully my old doctor is here so yeah..." niall's eyes widened and I smiled "I promise it will be fine" he gave me a look before sighing and standing up "I never lie. Do I?" niall rolled his eyes before kissing my cheek and shaking his head. I smirked and pulled him out to the car. "I'm not going to be able to do anything as I'm not a certified dentist yet but Dr. Gasper will definitely be willing to help you." I said sending a smile to niall. He nodded before taking a few deep breaths.

At dentists

As we walked into the dentists office I could see how nervous niall was getting.  "calm down niall. You're going to be fine" he nodded and closed his eyes. "oh my word! Is that you Kristyn?!" Dr. Gasper asked with wide eyes. I smiled and nodded "indeed it is me doc" he grinned and patted my arm "last time I saw you, you were so young!" he exclaimed. I nodded "I know... So how are you?" he nodded and smiled "good thank you. Who's this?" he asked looking at niall with a smile on his face. "this is niall. Niall horan. I'm sure you've heard of him. Right?" he nodded and chuckled "yes! His face is very familiar. My daughter is a huge fan" niall smiled and squeezed my hand tightly "anyway getting back to work business. What is wrong today?" I smiled "nothings wrong with me but something is wrong with niall. His tooth is giving him grief" Dr. Gasper nodded and smiled "ah OK well if you, niall would follow Sydney back there. Sydney is just going to clean your teeth." niall gave me a look and I smiled nodding at him "hey. I'm Sydney" a lady around 43 said smiling at us "hey Sydney. This is niall... He needs to have his teeth cleaned. Could you do the honors" she nodded and smiled "of course. Cmon then niall" niall slowly let go of my hand before following sydney. You see Dr. Gasper could always tell if something was wrong with me "what's wrong?" he asked smiling at me kindly. "well... I just don't like my teeth that much. They stick out to much. You know" he nodded "well I would say you have a bit of an overbite so the best solution for an overbite would be a invisilign." I nodded "yeah that would be really helpful because I feel really self conscious" he nodded "I understand. Well all I will need to do is take a mold of your teeth then I can send it away and it would be done within twenty minutes" I nodded and smiled "thanks doc. You're the best" he nodded and smiled "ok let's go"

"I think it's best if you go first, Kristyn so niall can see it isn't that bad" I nodded and laid down "ok as I said before I need to do a mold so I will do that quickly" I smiled at niall before watching silently as Dr. Gasper pulled this green playdo type material out of a white tub "ok breathe through your nose. Not mouth" I nodded and opened my mouth. The taste of it tasted horrible and I cringed slightly "there we go. Sydney could you take this to Dr Alexander please" she nodded and smiled before rushing off. "ok now I will just check your teeth" I nodded and sat patiently in the chair "ah... Well I'm very sorry to say but you need two cavities filled" I nodded and put the panic down again. "just close your eyes and imagine you're in a nice place" I nodded and smiled. "squeeze my hand, babe" came niall's voice. I smiled and interlocked our fingers "deep breaths, princess" I thought of a happy place and I felt a slight pinch but nothing else "there we go. Well done. I remember you used to panic all the time when you had to get a needle" I smiled and nodded. Niall kissed my forehead before sitting down and I watched as he tried to calm himself down.

As Dr. Gasper washed the plastic invisilign I smiled widely. "open" I opened my mouth and he put it into my mouth making sure it clicked. It felt weird but I knew it was going to help I thanked Dr. Gasper before grinning. I stood up and rubbed my cheek trying to get the numbness to go away. It felt weird but funny but awful at the same time. "ok niall your turn" niall shakily stood up before sitting down on the chair. Dr. Gasper came up to me and began talking quietly to me "that you need practice would you be willing to help?" I nodded and grinned "great. Could you check his teeth first" I nodded and put some gloves on "ok niall I'm just going to check your teeth" he nodded and I put the tools in his mouth checking them. Dr. Gasper watched closely and I swallowed nervously as I saw how many cavities niall would need filled. I put up six fingers and Dr. Gasper nodded before grabbing the things him and I would need. "ok niall you need six cavities filled but I promise it will all be OK." he nodded and I sat down on the chair before gripping his hand tightly "take deep breaths niall and focus on something. Anything" I said. I felt niall shaking slightly and I watched as Dr. Gasper pulled his cheek back "on three OK niall" he nodded and I counted up to three. The injection was injected and niall didn't even flinch "that wasn't even that bad!" he exclaimed. I smiled and kissed his cheek watching silently as Dr gasper finished the procedure.

"thank you!" I exclaimed bringing Dr. Gasper in for a tight hug. He smiled and patted my back "hope to see you guys again soon" I nodded and waved. I pulled niall along with me as he was still drowsy "you're so brave" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and closed his eyes. I got into the car before driving off. As we got back to the hotel I smiled at the welcoming feeling it had to it. We walked in quietly and I nearly tripped over multiple times as niall was leaning against me. I laid him on the bed before getting in next to him. I wrapped my arms around him kissing his lips softly. He smiled and nuzzled into my neck I played with his hair and he let out some weird noises. "you excited to perform?" I asked smiling. He nodded "yeah! The crowd is always so amazing" I nodded and looked into his blue eyes "you're honestly so brave niall" I whispered. He smiled and kissed me softly "well you brought my confidence out so yeah... Thanks angel" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and sighed. I loved watching him perform.

At arena

I kissed his lips and smiled as he ran out on stage. Everyone began screaming and even I was screaming... Slightly. I was honestly so proud of him. He's the best and being out through so much then performing! That's outstanding! I wouldn't even be able to do that. He's a warrior. I'm a proud girlfriend for sure.

As he ran of stage for a short break I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder "no don't cry baby! Why are you crying?!" I shook my head and looked at him "you just make me so proud!" niall smiled "aww thanks darlin" he kissed my lips and held me close to his chest "just a few more songs then tonight... I'll be all yours" 😏 I smiled and nodded "ok love you" I said kissing him again before biting my lip gently as I was close to crying again. He just makes me so proud! He's the best!

Hope this was OK 💚💙❤️

Q- do you know any jokes?