8 | IRL

l e n n o n

"Maisy, sweets, move over." I groan, shoving Maisy with my free arm.

"I'm sleeping," she groans, but I can see the smirk on her face as she continues lying splayed all over my bed and my space.

Whenever Maisy comes to visit me, she insists on sleeping in my bed, which means there won't be much sleep getting done, because we'll be talking until the wee hours of the morning, and then she'll move and kick in her sleep when we finally get to it.

"Move over!"

Maisy just giggles, squeezing her eyes tighter and burying herself under the blankets.

"My gosh," I can't help but laugh. "You are so annoying."

   ⚪️ lennonstella

—      —     —      —      —      —      —

look, i get it, you're adorable, bUT THAT DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU TAKING ALL THE COVERS

After about another five minutes of me wresting with Maisy, I finally get myself out of bed and into the kitchen to make some coffee.

My phone buzzes, and I pick it up to see a DM from Tom.

tomholland2013

Replied to your story: 

sometimes i wish i had a little
sister tbh

brothers are cool but they can
also be annoying

hey, ok let's trade siblings

hahaha i'm totally here for it

lmao

have you gotten a call yet?

what?

oh wait nvm

...tom....

does that mean what i thinkit does

it does..

nope.

go make breakfast for maisy

okay..

"Lady." Maisy enters the kitchen, wrapped in my blanket. "What are you grinning like an idiot about?"

"Nothing." I open the fridge and take out some milk to slide across the counter at her.

She rolls her eyes. "Sure. What was he talking about?"

"Who?" I demand, feigning innocence.

"LENNON!"

Finding the cereal in the cabinet, I toss the box at Maisy and sit down on the stool across from her. "Well, he was saying something about a-"

As if on cue, my phone rings. Maisy's eyes widen about twice their usual size, and my heart all but stops.

"Freaking answer it!" Maisy yells, nearly upsetting her bowl of cereal.

Fingers shaking, I somehow manage to slide to answer the call and lift the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. Stella?"

I nod, and then realize they can't see me. I clear my throat quickly. "Yes, this is she."

"This is Melanie Brooklyn with Marvel Entertainment. I am delighted to inform you that you have received the role of Felicia Hardy. Congratulations!"

"Oh my goodness," the words flow out of my mouth. "Thank you. Thank you so much!"

"We have already told your agent, and she will be contacting you soon to let you know the details, as well as setting up a date for signing the contract. We'll be in touch. But congratulations, and you should take the day off to celebrate." Ms. Brooklyn laughs lightly, as I stammer my thanks.

When I finally hang up the phone, Maisy lets out a loud screech. "LENNON!"

"I know!" I let out my breath in disbelief, and then catch it again as Maisy wraps me in a massive hug.

"You're gonna be acting with Tom Holland!"

I laugh, squeezing her tightly back. "That's the first thing you think of? But my gosh, I'm so happy."

"CONGRATULATIONS! WE ARE SO HAVING A SPA DAY RIGHT NOW."

"Okay, okay." I giggle, watching Maisy run around the living room.

She stops, mid step, and almost falls into my potted plant. "Did you tell Tom yet?"

"He already almost told me today," I explain, trying to pick up my phone with my shaky grasp.

"Still!" she insists, coming over beside me. "Go tell him that you know now!"

"Okay, right away, miss." I come into the living room with her and collapse onto the couch.

tomholland2013

i got the news

that's all you have to say?

my gosh tom i don't know what to
say

i'm shaking

congrats friend!!

thank you thank you thank you
so much

now go out and celebrate

i'm sure maisy will figure out
some way to

true haha

she's bouncing off the walls

i can imagine ;)

thank you again <3 i couldn't do
it without you

no. really, the directors wanted
you, before i even said anything
for you

omfg

thank you

you deserve it :)

:

:

:

:

:

:

: