28 | IRL

lennon

"Do you remember the first time you met the cast?" I ask Tom, looking out at the flash of passing buildings as we drive by.

He pauses to think for a couple seconds. "I think so. Well, I met RDJ at one of my callback audition...you know the story."

I laugh. "Yup."

"But the first time I met the cast was when we were shooting the airport scene for Civil War. If I'm being honest, I was lowkey scared."

"Woah," I tease, "Did the Tom Holland just say 'lowkey'?"

Tom groans with realization. "You're rubbing off on me, Lenn."

His car pulls up to the gate of the Warner Bros.' Leavesden Studio. Rolling the window down, he hands his ID to the man at the booth. I hand him mine, and he passes it to the guy as well.

"Mr. Holland, Ms. Stella," he nods politely to us, handing us back our IDs after a brief inspection and the parking permit once it prints.

"Which direction would I take to get to studio D?" Tom asks.

The man points us in the right direction, and after thanking him, Tom rolls up his window and begins to head over there.

"I've never been to this studio before," he explains, "Marvel is letting us film the rest of Endgame here in Leavesden instead of Atlanta because we're all here from the press tour."

"That's nice of them. And convenient for us too," I laugh.

"Yeah, especially because we're gonna start filming Far From Home right away anyways," he adds, smiling.

"According to the email," I say, pulling it up from my phone, "Our trailers will be pretty close together, so you won't have to drop me off."

"Savvy."

"Hey, thanks for driving me too." I look over at him, "And for reassuring me that I'll live."

Tom laughs. "Of course! I mean, what did you expect me to do? Make you catch a cab? And yes, you'll be fine, mate. You're gonna do great."

"Wow, look at that, you're a poet, and you didn't even know it." I nudge him, and we laugh together.

The car pulls into a lot behind a large building with the words Studio D painted in black along the side. My heart picks up the pace, and I try to ignore the twisting in my stomach. I've done a lot of acting jobs in different places. I shouldn't be nervous.

I follow Tom into the building, where we check in and point us to our trailers.

It's time to become Felicia Hardy.

Tom walks with me to my trailer. As I begin to descend the short steps inside, he puts his hand on my arm. I stop, turning around, and he gives me a quick hug, whispering into my ear, "You got this, Lenn. Don't be nervous."

:

:

:

:

:

:

this is such a boring chapter geez i planned it to be fun and descriptive but i'm bored ok sorry bye