[4]

Sasori didn't know what was wrong with him.

The feeling had started since he was 5, but he simply brushed it off as a protective feeling.

But now, at 12 years old, they hadn't subsided in the slightest.

In fact, they had only gotten stronger.

Why couldn't he keep his eyes off her?

Her voice was music to his ears, the way her platinum blond hair bounced with every movement she made stealing his attention one too many times, the way her forest green eyes sparkled and glimmered, then those very same eyes shifting to an electrifying blue,

He observed her from a distance, drinking in her every feature like he was starving and her appearance was his only sustenance.

Once again, his eyes trailed off to where they shouldn't be, staring at her paint a sunset at a distance rather close to where he was.

He tried to tear his eyes away, but he couldn't.

Why?

Why couldn't he keep his eyes off of her?

Why couldn't he stop her from invading his mind on more than an everyday basis?

Why couldn't he stop thinking about Hoshiko?

°°°
Deidara couldn't help but laugh every time he saw Hoshiko and Sasori together. Both clearly liked each other, but were to dense to realise. 

Truly cringeworthy, since it was so damm obvious.

They were practically attached at the hip, and neither realized that they fucking liked each other.

Wait, wait, was it their fault?

Did they even know what crushes were?

Fuck.

Deidara thought.

They probably don't.

But hell would freeze over before they said they had no attraction towards each other and mean it.

No matter what, one would always know what the other was doing, where the other was, and even what the other was going to do. It was like they had fucking psychic powers or something!

They always passed it off as lucky guesses, but the thing was,

Those "guesses" somehow managed to always be correct.

°°°

"Chunin exams are coming up. The ones where Orochimaru is expected to attack."

Akari stated at their monthly meet-up.

"Shit, un."

That was Deidara.

"I honestly feel like someone was giving you head once, then you found the sound of your grunts so pleasing that you decided to incorporate it into your everyday vocabulary."

And Hidan strikes again.

This, evidently, started quite the argument.

An argument that dragged in the rest of the people as well.

Hoshiko stood on the sidelines, watching alongside Sasori. She sighed. A cup of coffee entered her field of vision. She took it.

"Thanks, Sasori. I needed that."

The red-haired male nodded, watching the scene in slight amusement, but exasperation as well.

"Why is it that they always manage to starts one of these arguments no matter what? Especially at serious and crucial discussions?"

He muttered, but Hoshiko heard him.

"Who the damn hell knows?"

°°°

"Back to the topic at hand, we need a team participating in the exams this time around."

Hoshiko stated. All eyes turned to her and Sasori. She sighed.

Again.

"Well, I suppose it makes sense."

She muttered resignedly. Neither of them had been placed in genin teams due to their "unusual" amount of skill. Rather, they were shifted around to different teams.

"Both of us are from different villages."

Sasori pointed out. Hoshiko waved a hand in dismissal.

"I'll deal with that."

°°°

Sasori stared at her in disbelief, along with everyone else.

Not only had she managed to persuade the Kazakage into letting Sasori join a team with her, but she had managed to set up a tentative alliance between Iwagakure and Sunagakure.

"You're going to get yourself killed one day." Sasori groaned.

"Aw! You actually care?"

"Baka."

Hidan, Deidara, and quite a few others smirked at the scene.

Of course he cares. And we know you do, too, no point denying it.

Hidan leaned over to Deidara and whispered in his ear.

"I ship it."

Hoshiko and Sasori heard this, but both couldn't bring themselves to deny it, and both not realizing that the other was doing the same thing as them.

But this didn't stop the small rosy tint from growing on their faces.

°°°

The Chunin exams were expected to roll by in two weeks, and like usual, all the Akatsuki members booked into the same hotels.

But, due to the sudden stream of visitors flocking to Konoha for the Chunin exams, they were one room short.

So Konan took the liberty of getting one room with two beds, and shoving Hoshiko and Sasori into it with no room left for protests or argument.

"God dammit, you mother of all fuckers!" Hoshiko yelled from the other side of the door, which she was trying to open, but Kisame and Kakuzu were leaning on the door, and we all know how much of fucking tanks they are. Konan stood back with an amused smile.

"Mother of all fuckers? No.

Mother of all shippers? I don't see why not!" She happily said.

Hoshiko groaned. It wasn't that she didn't want to share a room with Sasori, that was fine by her, and he knew that.

Actually, I think they both would have shared a room out of their own volition, without Konan shoving them into a room together, so that definitely wasn't the problem.

What was the problem, though, was that Itachi had bought dango to snack on and offered a stick to her.

The problem wasn't that Itachi had given her a stick of dango, though, it was the fact that the dango has tasted so,

Damm, 

Good!

She really needed to ask him where he bought them from.

But these fuckfaces just haD TO GO AND BLOCK THE FUCKING DOOR—