-Chapter 4-

-------

SO there we were, standing in the line to meet Big Time Rush.

I was shaking, absolutely shaking, and Lily looked like she was going to cry any second. I could tell by the way she wobbled, the way here eyes cringed, then opened wide, that she was fighting the urge.

And the minute we were ushered up to the photobooth stand and the boys came into view, she collapsed to the ground and started crying.

I, on the other hand, stood there frozen. Shaking, shaking, shaking. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Kendall, one of the boys, must of noticed because he immediately started walking up to me quickly, "No, don't cry, don't cry, don't- oh, don't cry!" 

And I lost it.

I fell into the blonde, squeezing him tight and crying like i've never cried before. In my mind, all I could think of was  Kendall, Kendall, Kendall, Kendall, Kendall.....over and over and over and over, but nothing, just nothing came out of my mouth. 

"It's okay, let it all out- wait, except you can't get my shirt wet!", he laughed, and I pulled away suddenly, still crying yet slightly laughing now. "S-Sorry Kendall, i'm sorry..", he cried.

"It's okay, don't worry about it!", he smiled. 

Without expectation, I let out a sharp squeal. Something had poked me in the sides. I turned around to see what it was, and I instantly fell to the floor.

"Carlos, Carlos, Carlos....", I cried, carrying on.

Carlos had scared me!

Carlos..

"Carlos! Why'd you do that?", Kendall laughed.

"I didn't mean to make her fall to the floor. Come on, don't cry, i'm sorry."

I sniffed, stood up, and just stared at Carlos and Kendall.

"You okay?", Carlos laughed.

I laughed, realizing with no question that these boys were humorous and sweet.

"Yes, i'm fine..", I sniffed, still in shock from everything.

That's when Logan came over, and we started to talk for a bit. 

And then..

James.

When I saw him, all I thought was "JEWNJHERNGKENL" and my heart beat so much faster.

Faster, because well...

He seemed so..

Familiar.

I gulped as he approached me. "Hi. I'm James", he smiled. "Who are you?"

I laughed, my face red. "I-I'm y-your fan, a Maslover.", I cried, my voice shaky.

Idiot! Why did you say that! What about your name? Your name!

....Too late.

He laughed, and held out his hand. I shook it, but when he tried to pull away, I refused. I held it tight, feeling it..

I know that I had felt this hand before.

Carlos, Kendall, and Logan laughed at how I didn't pull away, and James was smiling shyly.

"O-Oh, s-sorry", I laughed.

James laughed, shrugging it off.

Lily was also in tears, and she had her turn at hugging each of the boys.