Chapter thirty-six

I was singing heartily in the kitchen while I did the dishes, when I felt someone's arm around my waist. I jolted in shock.

"Shhh." Uncle Henry hushed me as he pressed his body against my back and kissed my neck.

"Uncle, what are you doing? Aunty is around o." I warned, trying to wiggle myself from his hold, but he apparently wasn't going to let loose. To say I was disgusted by his kiss and our tight body contact was saying the least. This would be the first time he was making sexual advances on me since I returned to the city. I actually thought me staying away from this house for a while would make him stop, but he clearly had not.

Uncle Henry kept kissing my neck and my back like he was hungry for sex. I could feel his hard budge pressing against my butt.

"Sir, please stop this. What if your children walks inside now?" I whimpered.

"Daniella, I can't get over you." He moaned, still kissing me. "I love you."

I finally succeeded in pulling myself off from him. "Stop this! This is not love! It's lust."

"Whatever it is, I need you badly." He moved towards me slowly.

I was so angry with what he said that I didn't know when I called him a paedophile.

He slapped me hard across my face and I fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry baby." He crouched down to console me. The instant he was about to touch me, I swatted his hand away.

"Don't touch me!"

"Honey!" Ain't Caro called from outside. I could hear her footsteps approaching towards the kitchen.

Uncle Henry quickly got up and scrabbled around agitatedly. I stood up and faced the sink to pretend like I was washing, whereas I was in tears. Aunt Caro walked in soon after and uncle Henry pretended like he was about leaving the kitchen.

"Yes sweetheart." He wrapped his hands around aunt Caro's waist as they got to each other.

"I've been looking all over for you. Let's go upstairs." Aunt Caro said sultrily and they both kissed each other's lips, making one very horrible sound. I didn't look their way but I could see them from the corner of my eyes. They were irritating the daylight out of me.

Soon afterwards, they left laughing and smooching each other. Uncle Henry was such a pretender in every sense of the word. If only aunt Caro's eyes could open to see what a cheat he was, it would have been better. And I just couldn't tell her about it because I was right in between. I was the one uncle Henry was cheating on her with, even though I wasn't letting him, so telling aunt Caro wasn't so much of a good idea. In fact, it was out of it. But still, I wanted her to know somehow that her husband wasn't as faithful as she believed.

As soon as I was done in the kitchen, I started off to my room feeling completely downcast and fagged out. All I needed was my own solitude. When I got to my room, I saw that the door was left ajar. The door that I always closed whenever I wasn't inside. This could only mean one thing.

Someone was in my room!

I quickly pushed the door open and walked in. Standing in front of me was Annabelle.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" I asked with venom lacing in my voice.

"Was looking for this." She answered, raising up my phone.

I gasped a little, seeing my phone with her. How did she know about the phone?

Annabelle smirked. "Not so feisty now? Oh so you think no one would find out about your little secret?"