EP 2¬ Another Country

EDITED 13/08/2020

'' Let go! ''

''Asian, 19 years old. Name, Eiji Okumura '' There were police everywhere.

Late at night, the police were outside the bar where Ash and his gang had been invaded by Arthur's new group. Ibe-san was worried sick.

Skip, Eiji and Y/n had been taken by three guys, one already being dead because of Ash. One officer was telling Ibe-san that they will send out a search party for Eiji, however, when it comes to street gangs in New York, you can't just send them to prison, expecting them to behave, there's more to it.

Killing.

Killing is probably one of the only ways to work your way up into the top status in a gang. But the higher your crimes and civilians killed, the more the police are after you, and the more police after you, the more careful you have to be.

Charlie was apologising to Ibe about Eiji, saying that the police will find him and how none of this was supposed to happen. 

-

'' Round up some guys and find Arthur '' Shorter was telling two of his guys what to do, instructing them with this task, once again, he was worried as well. '' Go! ''

-

Ash pulled up on his/Shorter's motorbike, his blond hair trailing out from underneath the helmet. In front of him were old, abandoned buildings, which were falling to pieces, covered in graffiti. He swung of his helmet, leaving the bike where it was and walking off, his hand casually slumped in his pocket.   

''I know you're here Arthur. Show yourself '' Ash commanded, wondering out from under a bridge, then stopping suddenly in his tracks. Soon enough, the basted came out from lurking in the shadows, his hair pushed back as usual, and his grin still plastered upon his face. 

'' Wassup, Boss. '' Arthur chuckled. '' You know it's a trap right?'' He stated the truth, '' Why did you come? '' 

'' I knew I'd have to settle it with you sooner or later. Where's Skip, Eiji and my sister? Don't tell me you took Y/n provoke me. " Ash simply asked in a response, his hands still in his pocket, and the gun tucked behind his trousers.

'' I hate to break it to you, but it's not just about us anymore '' Arthur smirked as the banged up door beside him rose up, revealing Eiji, Skip and Y/n. They all looked frightened, but not Y/n. 

She was full of betrayal. 

She loved Arthur from the very beginning, and then he turns his back on her. She trusted him since the day he joined the gang, but questioned her feelings often about him. It's rather understandable why she feels as such.

'' Ash! '' Skip cried out, his hands tied together. Another voice spoke over him.

'' Welcome, Ash Lynx '' Marvin Crosby. Too large for the brown suit and a vile taste for young, innocent boys. Just what Ash hated most. He was rather shocked at first, then he realized what was going on. 

'' So that's what's up. '' Ash mumbled, '' That's low even for you, being tamed like the old man's dog. '' He mocked.

'' You're always too soft. '' Arthur commented. Ash's hand went behind his back, grabbing hold of his gun. '' Drop the gun.'' 

'' Don't, they'll kill you! '' Shouted Skip in Ash's direction. 

'' Let them go. '' Ash grumbled, instructing them.

''Ash. Who's this boy? '' Asked Arthur, as he moved over to Eiji, standing right up in-front of him. '' I heard Skip stood up for this boy.'' 

'' Keep your hands off Ei-chan! '' demanded Skip.