EP 9¬ Save Me The Waltz ( Part 3 )

((Just before all hell breaks loose, cough, uhm. I have a new cover idea. ))

((Art in the middle is not mine!! If you do know who it's by, let me know

((Art in the middle is not mine!! If you do know who it's by, let me know. Just say whether you want me to change it to this, or make another one, or keep it how it is.))

(( And 9.8K reads?! What the actual hell!? Thank YOOUUUUU ))

(( Also, warning, this is my first time writing an emotional chapter, so please try not to comment anything harsh. I tried. ))

" What the fuck are you up to, Arthur. " Y/n hissed, slamming her hands down on the table as Ash, Ibe, Max, and Yut Lung were escorted out with guns to their heads. 

Not the nicest way to be taken out from supper.

Dino arched a brow at her. 

" Y/n, calm yourself. " Arthur said nervously. If he couldn't keep her under control, then he can kiss his life goodbye.

Or the fingers he has left. Dino wouldn't mind ripping them off. Neither would Y/n at this point.

" Not until you tell me what's going on. " Now standing up, she shot a sharp glare at Dino. Flicking his hand, Mitchell took out a pair of handcuffs, beginning to approach Y/n. " Arthur - " 

" You hurt her, you're dead meat. " Arthur pointed his stitched index finger at Mitchell as Y/n slid away from the table, her eyes growing wide, quickly noticing an odd shaped object in Arthur's pocket.

" You're joking? " Turning her head back to Dino, a grin tugged at his lips.

" It's for your safety during the show. " Y/n gasped, grabbing the door handles, only to be thrusted up against the wall by Mitchell who quickly cuffed her hands behind her back. 

She fought back, throwing her head and legs about as the 'chauffeur' struggled to keep her still. 

Another man entered the room, to be precise, Abraham Dawson.

Y/n froze as she saw him, holding an injection in his hand, an insane grin on his face. 

All she wanted to do right now was punch it off. Mitchell threw her up against the wall again as she began to lash out again. Arthur scoffed in annoyance.

Abraham struggled to get the injection close, but eventually managed to pierce her arm with the needle, pushing in the substance. 

Y/n yelled.

What is this? What did he just put in my veins? What is happening?! 

You'd expect her to go crazy, but no, Y/n became dizzy.

She stumbled, putting her hand to her temple. Wincing, she rubbed her arm where the needle had gone through. 

It hurt.