EP 7¬ The Rich Boy

(( The chapter you've all been waiting for. Thanks for the support and comments!! All your comments make me smile so much, it's unbelievable. It's like my smile is bigger than my face. ))

After finishing my endless call with Dad, I wasn't in the mood to talk with Ash. 

Or Shorter.

Actually.

Now I think about it.

It's best I don't talk to any of them. 

For my safety and theirs. 

Something felt wrong, and I had a bad feeling in my gut about what Ash was up to. He's probably teaching Eiji how to use a gun. Now that is something I want to see. 

After an empty day of no assignments, and a 'visit' from Arthur - which lasted an hour or two - I'm hoping that today I'll get some assaingments, so hopefully I can slip closer to Dino, and find out his main plan. 

And I figured that getting Arthur drunk was not the way to get him to spill Dino's plans, only managing to wake up the next morning and keep my thighs together in complete agony. 

But moving on -

My gear for today? Black ripped jeans, white blouse and a black blazer. And black high heels, of course, along with a small handbag with... With things, inside. 

Slipping my gun in the inside blazer pocket, and a USB stick, I headed to the door. Taking a sharp intake of air, I grabbed the door handle, before quickly looking about the corridor. 

Clear.

Sliding out and closing the door behind me, I pondered about, heading down the stairs and weaving about the people inside. Most of them were here to make deals with Dino, that I managed to pick up on. The reason I know?

To cause less suspicion to the innocent customers in the hotel, the people doing deals with Golzine get given red bracelets to wear around their wrist, and they're all idiots, putting the bracelet on display. Ignorent little buggers, I know.

Walking through, I headed to Dino's suite. 

Opening the golden door, I strolled in, finding Dino and Dawson in the heat of a discussion.

" Y/n, what is the meaning of this intrusion? " Egg-head turned to me in fustration. Scoffing, I folded my arms over my chest, a large tint of sass.

" I want to be in on this. I'm not here to stay in that hotel room and be fucked by Arthur whenever he feels like it. " I grumbled, looking over to Dawson with an arched brow as he sat sheepishly on the sofa. " What side of the bed did you wake up on? " I snorted at him. " Because I woke up on the sofa. "

" I- " Dawson began, fiddling with his fingers. " They went to my house... " He mumbled. Cocking my other brow, I waited for more answers.

" And that means what, exactly? " I broke the silence. Dino sighed, holding his hands behind his back. 

" You are to be deployed. " He began. A grin tugged at the side of my lip. " With Arthur. " My smile fell.

-

After storming out from Dino's suite, I proceeded with my plan. 

Behind the hotel, there's a secret passageway that leads to a search base, and I'm getting in there to get as much information as I could. Walking out, I took a right, then another right, and then another right.

I wish I could take a left, but there were no rights left, or no lefts left, only a silver door. Opening my handbag, I fiddled around, trying to grab my mask from inside.