EP 9¬ Save Me The Waltz ( Part 1 )

(( Just a kind note. Prepare yourself. ))

 " The show. " Arthur grinned like a mad man. Y/n shuddered, rubbing her hand along her arm. She was getting bad vibes from this. 

Turning down a corridor, Arthur and Y/n were met by Golzine, Lee Hua Lung, and Golzine's body guard, Gregory. But there was one more man with them. It was the chauffeur that Y/n had seen before. 

However, she ignored him.

Golzine greeted the two, before leading them down another hallway and walking through two oak doors. Y/n let out a small gasp as she saw Shorter and Eiji again, clenching the sides of the tight-red dress. 

(( This is what I used by the way, if you guys are wondering. ))

Arthur gave her a sharp look, then turning his attention back on Dino

" So we finally meet, Shorter Wong. " Golzine greeted in a cold manner. He flicked his hand, and four of the guards standing around the room ran up to him, grabbing hold of Shorter and ripping Eiji from his grasp. 

Y/n gritted her teeth, taking a step forward, but Arthur held her back in his strong grip.

" Let go, damn it! " One of the guys whacked him on the back of the head with the magazine of his gun. Dino seated himself, and Arthur let Y/n go, noticing Yut Lung in the room too.

" This is our youngest brother, Yut Lung. " Lee Hua Lung introduced.

" My, my, " his eyes opened wide, " he's so beautiful, I thought he was a woman. " Yut Lung gave Y/n a side look. She grunted.

" If he pleases you, our brother says you are welcome to keep him. " 

" Wonderful. " Dino grinned as Arthur turned to him, snaking his arms around Y/n's waist, preventing her from reaching her love. " I will take car of him as a dear guest. " 

" Yut Lung, wake him up. " Lee Hua Lung ordered. By the look on Yut Lung's face, Y/n could see the scoff he wanted to release, but he knew better not to. Yut Lung pulled out a thin, almost transparent needle, leaning forward to Eiji, before inserting it behind his ear. " It's acupuncture anesthesia. " 

Yu Lung stood up, and Eiji's eyes groggily opened, looking around slowly. Arthur leaned over the couch. 

" Remember me, samurai boy? " He smirked.

" Arthur... " Y/n said in a warning tone. He rolled his eyes.

Eiji gasped in sacredness, " Arthur! "

" Don't worry, Ash will be here before long, to try and save you, " he smiled smugly.

" Nice to meet you, young man, " Dino interrupted, " I'm Golzine. I am the owner of your best friend, Ash. " Y/n grumbled in annoyance. Eiji began to attempt to get off the couch, backing up in fear. Once he got up, he fell, landing into Yut Lung's arms. 

" Careful, " he said, " your muscles are still numb. "

" Yau-Si, they caught you too? " Eiji gasped. Arthur cracked in in laughter.

" Hah! How naïve could you be? " Y/n narrowed her eyes at him, side glancing at the blond driver who shifted feet. " Ash must've had a handful taking care of you. That boy is the baby brother of the Lee guy who sold you out. " He pointed to Yut Lung. Y/n gasped, again. 

" But that's not all. " He continued. " Check out who betrayed Ash and kidnapped you. " Y/n's eyes half closed. Not is shock, but in dissappointment. She knew this would happen. And she was unbelieveably pissed at herself about how she didn't do anything about it. 

Eiji didn't deserve this. Nor did Max, Ibe, or Skipper. Now Y/n thought about it, she was still waiting for a date for Skip's funeral. She had paid most of it, but wanted to do it once all this was over. 

Before Skip had been taken away from her all those weeks ago, she had taken the small bracelet she had made him from inside his dungarees. She had kept it ever since.  

Eiji gasped, taking himself out of Yut Lung's hold and shuffling across the couch. 

" You can't trick me into believing that. " He half yelled. " Shorter isn't a coward like you, " Eiji  grabbed Arthur's shirt, but he brushed his hand away.

" Eiji, I'm so sorry... " Y/n raised her optics to Eiji in a sad manner. He looked back to her in a 'please explain this, please' look.

" Hear that? He really trusts you, doesn't he? " Arthur scoffed to Shorter, currently being held by two guys. 

" There's no way you'd betray Ash! " Eiji stumbled over to him, putting his hands on his shoulders. " He's lying, right Shorter? Right Y/n? " He looked to her with pain in his eyes. She met his gaze, looking away in shame. Arthur scoffed again. 

Suddenly, two guys grabbed Eiji and Shorter was dragged from the room. Y/n cursed, running forward, only to be also held back by a guy, well, the creepy chauffer. 

" EIJI! Y/N! " He cried out. His sunglasses fell. 

" SHORTER! " She yelled picking up the sunglasses while being held, and so Arthur got up, taking Y/n from the guys hold, then smashing his wet lips onto hers, right in front of Shorter, managing to make him ululate more. 

Y/n froze. She couldn't hold the heartbreak any longer, falling to the floor in a disheveled heap as her grief wanted to pour out in tears, but couldn't. Arthur caught her just before her knees landed on the floor. She looked to Shorter while holding the sunglasses, and he mouthed -

'Keep them'

The door slammed shut.

Arthur lifted Y/n back up by the waist, holding her to his chest as Eiji was thrown in front on Dino on the chair. 

" We have a big job waiting for him. " He then looked up to Y/n. 

A great tremor over took her. 

" And for you too, Y/n. "