EP 6¬ My Lost City

" Good to see you to, Arthur... " Spinning on my heel, I took the dress in my hands.

" Not excited to see me? " I could feel his gaze on me, probably grinning madly.

" Not one bit - Agh! " Within seconds of saying that, I was pushed harshly down on the bed, my hands being held down above my head. 

Arthur grinned down at me, pushing one of my golden locks out of my face.

" My, my, Y/n, I thought you'd of learned. " His face lowered down to mine, our noses touching. With a sigh, I put my foot on his member, pushing down. 

" Don't. Even. Think about it. " Hissing in his ear, he scrambled back as I pulled my gun out, aiming it at him.

" You wouldn't. " He spat.

" Oh, I would. I'm Y/n Callenreese. " I pulled the hatch, sending a smirk to him. 

Arthur cleared his throat and fixed his posture. 

" You'll be mine again, soon. " He retorted as I scoffed.

" You're way to under for me. "  And with that, he left. 

By now it was nearing 8 o'clock, and dinner was served at 8.30, leaving me with some time to get changed. 

The red dress was tight, real tight. It was shoulder less, a large V going down my back. I had to apply foundation first. And lots of it. The cup size was just right. 

It was tight against my hips and waist, loosening up as it reached the floor, as it had a large slit doing down my right leg.

With a sigh, I bent down, putting on the matching red high heels. 

There were also two bright green jade ear-rings, which were dangling. I put them in also. 

But one thing I couldn't forget was my gun. 

Finding a black gun holder, I slid it up my right thigh, just above the top of the slit on the dress, slipping the gun through after loading it.  

Shuffling toward the bathroom in the room, I cleaned up my face.

To be part of Dino's high circle meant you had to show your worth and reputation. And being the only woman meant I'd be favourited among the male members. 

However, my biggest problem was remaining under-cover for as long as I could, while feeding information to Ash.  

Was it a suicide mission? No. 

Why? 

Because, as I said, I'm Y/n Callenreese. 

I always make it out alive.

But I'd prefer to no t jinx it.

A clock in the room read 8.25, meaning I had 5 minutes to get down. 

Managing to walk forward in the ridiculously high heels, I opened the door, only to be met with Fredrick Arthur, wearing a tailored tuxedo. 

It suited him, not going to lie. His blond hair was slicked back, a few strands free of the hair gel, falling over his forehead. He grinned looking down at me.

" I told you you'd look great in it. " He took my hand, bowing as he kissed my knuckles. 

Don't punch him, don't punch him, don't punch him. AGH I PUNCHED HIM! My hand was centimetres away from his nose, my arm out-stretched.

" Don't try anything. " Retracting my clenched fist, I rubbed my knuckles, clicking a few.

" I wouldn't dare. " He teased, linking my arm with his as we made our way down the hallway, then down a large flight of stairs.