Mr. stark

AHH

I can't believe I'm doin this :3

~

For a moment everything seemed frozen, the vultures green eyes searing into peters own. There was a groan and then the building was falling down, bringing peter with it. He attempted to scream but he was knocked out when a piece of debris hit the back of his head.

Peter came to with a gasp and a sharp cry as dust started invading his mouth and down his throat to his lungs where it made him sob and cough and whimper, begging for help, for anyone to save him. Peters arm was on fire and he couldn't feel his legs. He stopped calling, knowing it wouldn't do any good. He was getting dizzy with each passing second and it was becoming harder to breath.

Peter tried to push himself up but was stopped by the piece of concrete on his arm. Then something seemed to pop or break lose and he was holding himself up with one arm, any resistance from before gone. Peter glanced at the arm and his stomach tightened as he threw up everything in his system.

his arm was gone and all that was in its place was a white bone covered in blood as it out of skin and muscle. He continued to sob as he freed himself from the rubble with groans and whimpers. Close to fainting, he dragged himself away from the debris with only one functional leg.

Peter laid pushes himself up against a rock and turns over onto his back, panting as he stared up at the sky. His leg and arm were bleeding heavily and as the adrenaline went down the pain increased.

In a final attempt he tapped his side in search of his phone, thanking god when he got it out and it turned on. With bloody, shaking fingers he clicked happys contact and waited with furrowed brows as he concentrated on staying awake but of course it went to voice mail.

Peter let out a sob and closed his eyes to try and calm down. He lifted his hand up, moving to Mr. starks contact and clicking it. The screen seemed to be pink with all the blood smeared on it.

"Look kid," Tony's voice spoke on the other end and peter let out a relived sob that stopped the man in his tracks.

"Mr. stark? Please- please I can't-" the world was turning black quickly as peter struggled to stay awake.

"Kid where are you? Kid!? Peter!" The world went dark as tony continued calling for him, the voice slowly echoing out of existence.