What's Up With Mikey?

When the turtles returned to the lair, it was time for training and meditation. They quickly went to the dojo and sat down.

"My sons, this morning we begin with meditation then you will spar." Splinter announced.

Mikey took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was never really good at meditating, always getting bored and distracted.

I can do this...c'mon Mikey focus!

He listened intently as Master Splinter murmured directions and the turtles followed suit obediently.

"Ignore all outside distractions and breathe in and out deeply...let the feeling of calmness overtake you."

Mikey did that and soon felt as if he was spinning. soon, the feeling of the floor disappeared from his feet and he was floating.

Milton opened his eyes to see orange everywhere. The ceiling was a dark sunset orange and the floor was a peach color.

"Where am I?" He wondered. "Sensei told us about this one time...I think I'm in my inner mind?" He looked around.

In the middle of the 'room' there was a large glass orb that was glowing. It was mostly orange, a very bright orange.

However, Mikey noticed a very small crack in the orb. He ran his finger over it slowly and immediately got emotional.

"That can't be too good..." Mikey mumbled, fighting back the sudden tears that came into his eyes.

He suddenly heard voices. "Mikey?" It sounded like Leo. Mikey sighed and closed his eyes tight, starting to spin.

When he opened his eyes he was back in the dojo and everyone was looking at him. "What?" He asked. "Is there something on my face?" He asked in confusion.

"Mikey...you were so focused, were you...meditating?" Leo asked in shock. Mikey nodded.

He could see why everyone was so confused. He'd never actually meditated that well before, so he could understand why.

"Um yeah...I thought I might as well try to be focused for a change, you know?" Mikey said nervously.

"Oh well, um ok...good job little brother." Donnie said with a small, slightly confused smile.

Mikey smiled back, a real smile. He had done good. But he still needed to try extra hard in sparring to please everyone.

"Ok my sons, we will now begin sparring...the pairs are Raphael vs. Leonardo and Michelangelo vs. Donatello." Splinter said.

Mikey stood next to Raph and faced Donnie. He clutched his nunchucks tightly in his hands.

"Yaime!" Splinter called. Immediately, Mikey charged and started swinging at Donnie who looked at him in shock.

Mikey smiled playfully but his eyes were dull. Not there usual baby blue shine. Donnie barely noticed.

"Um Mikey, what's up with you today?" Donnie asked as he dodged one of Mikey's swings.

Mikey didn't answer and instead did a back flip, shocking everyone because he didn't normally do that.

Finally, he managed to beat Donnie. Leo and Raph had finished long ago and just watched in amazement.

"Yaime!" Splinter called. "Michelangelo, you have beaten Donatello, good technique."

Mikey smiled and gave a thumbs up. Donnie walked up to him. "Mikey, what was that? You've never beaten any of us before!"

"I was just feeling a little more focused today dudes, so I thought I'd try my best." Mikey shrugged.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Leo asked in slight concern. "You've been acting weird all day."

"Ya didn't eat breakfast and you were actin' different on patrol...what gives?" Raph demanded.

"I'm ok dudes, I promise!" Mikey said quickly. "I was just trying to be better." He looked nervous. Splinter approached them.

"Michaelangelo, you may go...the rest of you please stay here, I'd like to have a word with you." He said, turning to them.

Mikey looked confused but left to his room. Splinter faced his sons. "My sons, I have noticed Michaelangelo acting differently today."

"Hai sensei, he didn't eat breakfast." Raph added. "And he was acting really weird on patrol."

"How so?" Splinter asked. "He was just so...quiet and serious, he also kicked the Purple Dragons's butts!" Donnie chimed in.

"Hmmm, he is definitely acting more focused, like he grew up." Splinter mused. Leo nodded.

"He's never acted like this before, I mean he seems fine, he doesn't seem upset or anything." He said honestly.

"Have any of you said anything that may have affected him in any way?" Splinter asked.

Leo and Donnie immediately turned who Raph who raised his arms in defense. "Hey, I didn't do anything!" He said loudly.

"You haven't got mad at him recently?" Leo asked the hothead who shook his head. "Honestly Leo, I haven't yelled at him!"

"I don't think I said anything to upset him, I mean I yelled at him for messing up my experiment but that was a week ago." Donnie replied.

"I haven't gotten mad at him either...maybe something else is bothering him?" Leo asked.

"I do not know if Michaelangelo is upset, maybe he is just trying to be a better ninja." Splinter said assuringly.

"Maybe, I mean it isn't exactly a bad thing...we were just worried that he was acting so serious during patrol and training."

"Do not worry much my sons, I am sure by morning Michaelangelo will be his normal, energetic self."

The brothers agreed and left the dojo, just doing their own things. Mikey was still in his room. He wasn't crying. In fact, he was smiling.

"I hope I made them proud...I did so good in training and patrol that maybe they won't think I'm annoying anymore!"

A new, sudden thought hit him. If he really wanted to make them happy, he realized he'd have to give up all childish things.

Tears came into his dull eyes and trickled down his cheeks.
"I...I don't w-want to grow up, but I h-have to." He sniffed.

He wiped his eyes quickly, knowing that crying made him weak and childish. He was a big boy now!

Despondently, Mikey grabbed four black trash bags and dragged them into his room.

Then, Mikey did something that would shock everyone.

He cleaned his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Poor Mikey! He's so sad...do you think the brothers meant what they said? Will Mikey really clean his room? Will Mikey be ok?

The pic above is a sad Mikey!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy 😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕