Cant live without you

Five and I got into a nasty fight. He teleports way too much and as much as I love it, it gets on my nerves.
I'm currently in his bedroom rethinking my decision on moving in with him, then the door opened and five stepped in.

Five-OK I GET IT IM SMART AND UR DUMB! But get me black coffee, thanks Diego

Five says hanging the phone up. He looks at me sitting cross cross on his bed leaning against the bed frame on my phone, he looks down. See we're both really stubborn and really childish so we don't speak to each other. Which makes this way easier but harder at the same time.

I look to my right and see my marshmallow and peanut butter sandwich I made. I ate one half and decided to save the other half for later, I look at Five and he's on his phone at the end of the bed, I sigh.

I get a hold of the plate and place it closer to him as he looks at it then looks back at me. He then turns his attention back on his phone as i sigh and I look through my Instagram feed.

Five-Thanks for the sandwich

He says putting down his phone. I look at him, no emotion on his face once so ever. I lay my phone on my chest screen down as I stare up at the ceiling. We've never gotten in a fight before so this is new and i really hate this feeling.

Y-your welcome

I whisper loud enough for him to hear. He takes a long look at my face, I stare into his glossy brown eyes for a split second then imminently break away. I sigh to myself as he goes back on his phone.

Its dead silent and all you can hear is our breathing, a gasp for air then slowly letting it go

I get up, his head imminently turning to me to see what I was doing. I get off the bed and walk towards the closet where all my clothes were. I want to change out of these clothes, they're way too uncomfortable.

I slowly take off my shirt as I see Five staring at me. I turn around and we look each other dead straight in the eye.

Y-Yes?

He then turns his head back around to his phone as I change into his sweatshirt because I feel like it and no pants underneath since his sweatshirt is oversized on me.

I sit back down on the bed and put the covers over my legs. Then I felt a slight touch on my ankle. I look at Five and his hand is under the blanket well of course it's Five who else would be here?

I scoot over so I'm next to him. He lays his head on my shoulder as I lay my head on top of his.

We've been fighting for at least a week, we need a break from it. Although I'm still frustrated I need this. I need to feel him hug me, I need to be in his arms. He's like a drug, a drug that rehab can never fix.

He looks up at me and plants a small kiss on my lips.

Five-I love you so much. I promise not to teleport as much. If it means keeping you happy then I'm happy.

I smile at him and kiss him passionately

Y-I love you so much. God what did I do to deserve you

Five- God dammit i am so in love you

I smile at him as we kiss again.

Five-I hate fighting. I can't promise I'll be the perfect boyfriend but I promise to try me best

I start tearing up and I can't help but cling onto him and never let go.
He kisses the top of my head as I smile and watch him play games on his phone.

———
Lmao sorry this is so bad haha

Word count-677