Who are you?!

I run as fast as I can looking back as the wind hits my face but when I turn forward again the boy teleported in front of me.

?-Well hello again!

He says Sweetly while  walking towards me, I look around with nothing but walls surrounding me. I'm cornered and back up into a wall. He puts a sharp dagger up to my throat and presses it HARD

Y-What do you want from me five?!? I've done NOTHING wrong.

I say panting while staring him in his emerald green eyes.

F-Its simple....All I need are answers and possibly your 'family' to come looking for you
Y-WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THEM?!

He chuckles giving me a cold glare

F-That's none of your business, now is it?
Y-it obviously is, think of saying that line when you're not putting a DAMN dagger to my throat.

I say as he presses it harder, I don't show any pain, like I would want him to win this game.

Y-This is just a stupid game to you isn't it?
F-We have to go

The moonlight shines on his face and all I can see is anger. He puts the dagger down but I'm a swift move he grabs the color of my loose white t-shirt. I know there's no use on struggling and trying to get away when he can teleport and he has a dagger in his hand.

He then throws me into this white van with this creepy manikin just laying there. He starts the van then he quickly drives off.

We soon arrive at this huge mansion house and he orders me to be quiet and he also put a dagger so tight to my throat that I couldn't even breath without it hurting.

Y-Why do we have to walk into the house when you can just teleport us into your room
F-Huh...good idea

He then smirks and puts down his dagger teleporting is into his stupid room. He walks to the door and locks it then he basically forces me to lay down on the bed.

My body shivers to what's gonna happen next. He starts to unbutton my shirt as reality finally kicked in. I kneed him in the stomach and rushed to the closet to find something to use for defense. Then finally after shuffling through all his junk I find a metal pole. I immediately turn around with the pole in my hand.

F-chill I'm not gonna rape you....I promise
Y-you're not gonna rape me?! BULLSHIT
F-Shhhh shut the fuck up
Y-Why were you unbuttoning my shirt then?
F-Reasons...
Y-Tell me or I will scream as loud as I can
F-I was gonna put makeup there....so it would look like bruises.
Y-Liar...
F-Look hear me out, I don't wanna hurt you I just need people to think that I hurt you so they....it doesn't matter. Please
Y-You held a dagger to my throat no way I'm falling for your stupid tricks
F-That was just to scare you. Please

I breath out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Y-....no

I say sternly as he just sighs.

F-It wasn't an option

He breaths out as the ground came rushing closer and closer to my head.

....

I wake up to Five drinking coffee in front of me

F-You're awake!!

He says excited. I'm tied in a spinny desk chair with wheels on the bottom and held with a thick blue rope, I can't get out

Y-I'm not telling you shit.

I spit in his face as he rolls his eyes

Y-What did u do to me?
F-I did nothing but tie u up. I wouldn't hurt such a pretty woman

He says standing up and started circling me.

F-They're on their way. Now act frightened or make me regret telling u a lie that I'll never hurt you

He whispers in my ear as I sigh. This is the worst birthday ever.

F-We have to go

He then puts a gag over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes, he then starts rolling me away.

.....

The next thing I know I'm being unblind folded and I got out of the ropes for my hands a while ago. So I imminently punch him, he drops to the ground as I immediately untie my feet.

F-ah, shit. Now I'm really gonna kill this bitch

He says while his hands rest on his face. Then i notice confetti on the ground....whoops?

I look up to see all 5 of my friends standing in front of me
Allison
Diego
Vanya
Klaus
Luther
They all look at me in horror
(A/n they're all kids. Y/n never met Ben nor Five. They she doesn't even know what the umbrella academy is)

Y-....I have a good reason. Who is this doode???
A-our....brother that went missing
Y-What?!? That explains his poweres
K-Yeah....

Klaus sighs and then embraces me in a hug and then Diego.

Y-How long was I gone?
V-Diego and Klaus going three days without y/n isn't like an apocalypse is coming ;)

Vanya says laughing as I chuckle. I then kneel down to look at a laying Five on the floor still.

Y-I'm sorry I punched you in the nose

He then sits up and smiles at me. I put a confused look on my face as he pecked my lips which caught me by surprise. Everyone yells and hollers as he gets back into his feet as I stay in shock.

Then reality kicks in a few seconds later and I immediately blush. I get back up on my feet as they basically tackle me in gifts.

....

Y-THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THIS AMAZING SURPRISE.

I yell as we start to end the day.

A-You know.... Luther, Klaus, Vanya, and Diego have to do something really quick. So five won't you help y/n clean up?
F-oh...um, yeah sure

Allison then winked at us as I playfully roll my eyes.

...

Five and I were almost done cleaning up but we were taking a small break and just having a small conversation.

Y-Yeah so that's why my favorite color is my favorite

He chuckles as we both sigh

F-Ee should get back into cleaning huh?
Y-No

He chuckles again, I plant a small kiss on his cheek. He then smirks then kisses my lips slowly but passionately.

———/-

Word count- 1110