Intruder

I lived in the Umbrella academy's home. It all started when  I snuck in there to get some food then Grace caught me and invited me to sit down with her and Hargreevs as they both eat in complete silence but some music playing. It was only us since everyone else moved away except for five who went missing.
I feel terribly bad for mr.hargreeves imagining his own son just disappearing out of nowhere.
See I was homeless and an orphan. My parents both left me on the streets where to grow on my own but of course some strangers gave me food and stuff thinking I had parents somewhere.

I know it's kind of weird but I think I've might've developed a crush on Five. I'm 13, I mean I haven't met him in real life of course but his pictures are almost everywhere and I can just imagine him walking next to me and hugging me in the halls as I roam them.

G-DINNER TIME
*bell rings

I go downstairs to see only Grace

Y-Where is Mr.Hargreeves?

Then she looks down

G-Oh my dear you haven't heard? Mr.Hargreeves dies from a heart failure.
Y-What?
G-Yes I know very sad. He was the best and smarter person known to stand. He was knowable and wise and he acted so much for everything

She says with a plain smile on her face as I start crying.
He was like a father figure to me. Everyday he would take me under the blossom tree and read a book to me. He said it was to help me get smarter but I think he enjoyed it.

Then I heard knocks on the door and imminently ran upstairs.

G-Oh dear y/n. Why are you running you haven't met the rest of your siblings?
Y-Please no
G-Oh alright then

I hear Graces heals click and open the door and boom cane a huge one. I've always known their names but I've never really seen how they look now. So I don't know who that one is.

He is huge. He has broad big shoulders and looks very muscular.
Then came in another one who had an all black leathery or a whatever suit on with knifes so I'm guessing it's Diego.
And then another one who had curlyish straight hair a mustache and beard and had a long coat on. I don't know who he is either.
I peep down from the staircase to get one last glance as I heard the door open.
Heels clicking and a girl with black pantsuit and a blue loose top on walked in. She has curly hair and I knew it was Allison.
Then one more girl walked in....Vanya.

A-Vanya you made it!
D-Why are you here nobody invited you
A-Don't listen to him. I'm super happy Your here

Then they hug and then the huge guy comes up.

?-Have you seen Diego's outfit?!
A-Oh gosh. Luther

He's Luther? Where's his blonde hair? What tf happened to him?
Then I heard some ruckus in Hargreeves office. So I start to check it out. Then I see well what I'm guessing now is Klaus cause he is the only one left. Yeah he's going through everything whispering 'where's the money?' Then Allison walked in, then Luther. They started to have a conversation and then I saw Klaus put Hargreeves box down his pants. Dang.

But then I left before I could get noticed.

G-I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Shit

Then everyone went to the living room. Then everything started to shake and wind started to blow very hard and the electricity went out.

Everyone went outside including me but I wasn't gonna get noticed. I know I wasn't.

K-STAND BACK

Klaus says spraying and now throwing a fire extinguisher at the big blue vortex.