Little princess

I ran.

All that was going through my mind was 'run. Run for you damn life' and I did. I ran as fast as I possibly can, I couldn't think straight, my vision was a blur and the sharp wind hitting my face made me form tears which make it harder to see.

I look back seeing he spotted me. Shit. The next thing I know he's right in front of me, with a huge grin on his face I pant and put all my weight in my right leg.

Y-Five.... I was so closeeeee why couldn't you just let me have itttt

I whine as he chuckles

F-Do you think the enemy will see you and think to themselves 'I'll let her have this one'

He says sarcastically and chuckles while crossing his arms. Five and the rest of the umbrella academy have been training me to defend myself No I don't have a supernatural ability

Y-No but I certainly don't think one will TELEPORT in front of me

I say back with a sad look as he looks down and smiles

F-Touché

I smile to myself knowing I won. I've known them for years now, I'm currently 10 years old and its really hard hence the fact that I'm always with adults and thirteen year old boy so I have to mature quite quickly

Luther- is nothing but a moon obsessed cry baby in a monkey body
Diego- is nothing but a mommas boy wrapped in leather and knifes
Allison- is a damn actress and a goddess but not very good at sisterhood
Klaus- do I even have to say? He offers me drugs everyday but he's my favorite out of all of them.
Vanya-Bitch you thought I was gonna say something bad about her. HA NOPE SHES A GOD except for her traumatizing childhood that he's stuck in, oh and murdering her ex boyfriend.

You may be saying 'y/n you skipped five' yeah I know. But he's just a bitch falling for a manikin and loves coffee and margaritas. So nothing really to say there.

But the thing is, Five and I have been starting hang out more and get along. He started training me more and we would often hang out in each other's rooms or at Gridy's.

Snap!

I heard him snap in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up startled as he chuckles at my funny face expression.

F-What were you thinking about?
Y-Oh nothing just some memes I read an hour or so ago.

(A/n I cam up with those name hehe I'm so clever)

My parents? Oh they abandoned me when I was six. I then spent 2 years providing myself a place to sleep and to eat. Then a couple of years later I was taken in here. Then everyone treated me respectfully and like a sister, except five. He was bitter and terribly rude but I didn't mind it, it just made me even more intrigued with him. Then all of a sudden on a random Wednesday afternoon he insisted that it was his turn to coach me. Not the usual reaction which is groaning, not wanting to leave his seat, whining, rolling eyes, 'my coffee will get cold' or he'd just barely even teach me 'run' 'shoot the gun' 'throw the damn knife' it got on my nerves but then he actually coached me.

'Run faster c'mon' 'I need you to throw the knife in the middle of the X. Focus c'mon you can do it' 'shoot the gun in the heart of this non Dolores manikin'

I got worried of how nice he was being but I guess I enjoyed it. Then he started calling me princess instead of Y/n. At first he was jokingly teasing me with it but then he actually started calling me it like it was my name, not going to lie I kind of enjoyed it.

F-C'mon princess time to eat.

He says smiling as we both run back to the house.

-time skip-