Chapter 2

hope you enjoyed late times cringe of an attempted, because i'm not done yet, enjoy

As Blake sat in the cell, she thought of her father. And how she hopes that he'll be fine without her. She was looking out a window, just pondering this, she couldn't think of anything else. "Why did you do it?" the woman asked, "What do you mean?" "why give up your freedom for him?" she asked, i was kind of shocked.  "That's a dumb question, he's my father, and i would do anything for him" "hmm..." Then Blake asked something. "Why don't you show yourself, are you afraid?" "No, if i show myself, you'll be afraid" "Then show yourself, i mean, i'm kind of trapped, and can't do much" with that said, she woman stops leaning on the wall behind her and stepped forward. The woman comes into full view. 

Blake was shocked to see this tall blond woman, who's eyes where now lilac and not the red she saw before. She was rather pretty, but mainly intimidating. The woman was muscular, tall, and at the time, had a mean looking face. And as quick as she came into view. her eyes went from the lilac to the deep red and her blond hair seemed to be on fire. The sight scared Blake, and she stumbled back a bit, and fell flat on her ass, while looking up at the woman in fear. her hair went back to the usual blond, and she just kept staring at Blake. "I told you, and you didn't listen." Blake started to get back up, and still looked at her. "W-well, can i know your name?" the woman thought about it for a second then answered. "Yang, my name is Yang"

Yang, left after that, and Blake was alone, again, didn't have much to do, so she just sat and looked out the window. Then another voice was heard "sorry about the master, she's....she's short tempered" "Who's there now?" she looked around the room and saw a candle stand....talking. "WHAT THE HELL!?" "I'm sun, nice to meet you" Blake just looked at him in disbelief "Great, now I'm going crazy" She wanted to cry at the thought, but refused to, she had cried enough in her life. "Oh no, I'm 100% real, here, let's get you out of here". The candle, or Sun, started to unlock the door and then opened it. "Now come on, we made you dinner, we don't want you to starve" "What about Yang, won't she be mad?" Blake asked, a bit concerned and confused. Sun then looked at her, a bit of shock on their face, then a smile. "So she told you her name, first time in a long time"

As Blake was led by this candle holder to what seemed to be the dining room, amazed at how big the castle really was. Then, as she walks in, she sees a long table, full of foods she has only been able to read about. She looks over to Sun, and sees that they are talking to a small clock. "YOU LET HER OUT, THE MASTER US GOING TO BE PISSED!" She was confused, and walked over to Sun to see what was going on. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but, what's going on?" She asked, a puzzles look on her face. "Oh, this is Neptune, he's a bit of a stick in the mud, but don't mind him, go, have a seat!" Blake was confused, a talking clock, what's next a talking cup? Then, she thought, if a candle stand can talk and move, so can a clock.

She was then led to the table and took a seat. Marveling at the food, mainly the tuna. Just then a small cart rolled up to her, with a talking tea pot on it, it simply said, "Care from some tea dear?" A bit shocked but, a little used to all the talking appliances by now, she simply nods her head with smile. Then, a small tea cup jumped in front of her, and it laughed a little. The tea pot poured some tea into it. She carefully picked up the cup and took a sip. "I'm Pyhrra, and this is my friend Ruby" Blake looked at the little cup and it smiled "hiiiii!!" it said. Blake gave a small smile in return. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Blake." Then, the cup jumped out of her hands and looked up at her. "Are you going to fall in love with my sister?" Blake just stared in disbelief, A. Yang was related to a cup, and B. that cup thought she was going to fall in love with Yang. "You do realize she locked my father away, then me?" She asked, raising and eye brow. "Don't mind her, she's just excited to see a new person" Pyhrra said, a Small smile and a nerves expression on their face. Then sun interrupted by saying, basically yelling "Let's got to eating, the kitchen didn't make all this food for nothing" 

  Then she came downstairs, not as angry as before, but angry. "What hell is going on here?!" Yang said, luckily, not yelling, but raising her voice. "Umm, w-well, we made dinner and got the girl, so she could eat" Yang looked pissed, but holding back a lot of rage. "And you didn't tell me, Sun?" "W-w-well you see-" Blake cut him off. "I'll head back to my cage now, thank you for dinner" she said, standing from the table and pushing the chair back in. "This could be the one, be nice to her... please? Please don't hurt me" Sun told Yang, but in a hushed voice so Blake couldn't hear. With a quick and loudish huff Yang spoke "Blake, come on, I'll show you your room" Blake stopped in her tracks and turned to look at Yang, to see if she was joking or something, nope. "Well, let's go, unless you want to stay in the jail cell forever" Blake quickly walked over to Yang, keeping her head down looking at the floor.

Yang was leading her to her room and her eyes turned from the murderous red, to a clammer lilac. She stopped and Blake, still looking at the ground, bumped into her, and fell.. again. "I-i'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention" she said, looking at the floor, a bit scared to look up. Yang grabbed her chin and forced her to look at her. "A. Look at someone when talking to them, B. It's fine." Blake was surprised to see Yang's lilac eyes, and her.. being nice? "Anyway, this is your room" Yang said opening the door and leading Blake in. Blake stepped in, and gazed at everything, the room was huge, about as big as her house, well, old house. She felt tears start to swell in her eyes thinking about it. Yang saw and simply wiped them away, "You also don't have to hide your cat ears, you take that bow off, no one really cares if your a faunes or human." Yang said, giving a small smile. "Wait, YOU COULD TELL?!" She asked, and yelled so loud it echoed. "I mean, yeah, but, I think I'm the only one who could tell, Sun would have exploded from all the excitement". "Why, he's a candle stand?" Yang said nothing.

"Anyway, remember, you can go wherever you want, just not the west wing" Yang said, "Why not?" Blake asked. "I just said you can't go, end of story" "Ok, I just want to know why" "I SAID YOU CAN'T GO TO THE WEST WING" Yang's hair exploded into flames and eyes back to that murderous red. The shock of the outBurst caused Blake to stumble back fall, and land on the bed this time. "O-ok, I'm sorry for asking" Blake said, her voice with a combo of Anger, fear, and sadness. Yang's hair goes back to normal. And eyes back to lilac "I'm sorry, I lost my temper..." she said, clenched fistes and walk to the door way,she looked over her shoulder and said "Get used to the room..." and walked out.

Sooo, yeah, hope you enjoyed