Chapter 6

Six Months Later

I walk into my apartment and put on the kettle. Next thing I know those strong arms and the smell of aftershave wrap around me.

"Hey baby," Rog says, his words muffled from him burying his head in my shoulder. "How was college?" I turn to face him to answer his question and the wave of fondness floods over me.
"It was fine, professor gave us a shit load of work to do."
"Well Hollz I'm sorry to say that's going to have to wait because you are going to join me in the bedroom right about now."
"Is that why you're only wearing boxers?" I smirk as I look him up and down, running my hand up those rock hard abs only stopping when I reached the nape of his neck. I pull him down into a kiss and he lifts me up while we're kissing and brings me into the bedroom.

He carefully lays me on the bed kisses me lightly on the lips and travelles down my neck until he reaches  that tender spot he know I love. He keeps going running his hands up and down  my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning cuddled up against Rog.  I slip out from under his arm trying not to wake him but I think I do. I start getting dressed and when I turn around I notice rog looking at me fondly.
"You know you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known," He murmers. "And I'm so glad to call you my girlfriend."
"And trust me I have never been happier to call you my boyfriend."  
I crawl back on the bed beside him and cuddle up so he can wrap his arms around me. I look deep into his eyes which is always a bad idea because they always and my spill my secrets.
"Hey babe is there something you're not telling me?"    
"Uhhhh.... no of course not."   
"Uh huh."  
" I want to say something but I just can't, is it too early?"    
"I love you Holly"
"I love you too Roger"