chapter 1

Tom's POV
I was playing Susan when I heard edd yell, I jumped up almost dropping Susan "EDD ARE YOU OKAY" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

Edd was on the phone grinning like an idiot "Wtf edd?" I said once he got off the phone.

"Me and matt just won a trip to the Bahamas!!"

"What about me?"

"Don't worry tord is coming home soon and you can spend time together and bond"

"WHATTHEHELLEDDWHYDIDNTYOUTELLMEEARLIER!!!!"

"I did"

*flashback*

"Tom are you okay with getting a new roommate?"

"Whatever"

*end of flashback*

"YA DIDNT TELL ME IT WAS TORD!"

"Oh"

"Hes not sleeping in my room."

"Yes he is end of discussion"

*knock on door

"I'll get it" It better not be tord.

Tord POV
I knock on the door expecting edd but instead i see Tom's pitch black hypnotic eyes. "Hello Tom" instead of him saying hi, he just slams the door on my face. "TOM OPEN UP RIGHT NOW OR ILL BREAK SUSAN."

"Tord, welcome home." Edd said as he pulled me into a strong embrace

"Glad to be back. So do I still get my old room back?" I think that was Tom's room but I'm not sure.

"Actually you and tom will be sharing a room, but you will have too spend time with him for a week because A. I want you to become better friends and B. I won a trip to the Bahamas for a week with matt."

"WHAT?!?"

"yep."

"No. He is going to kill me. I wont"

" relax Tord tom wont hurt you besides he already agreed, under the condition that you apologize and explain why you moved back." Edd said then a shadow emerged from behind him."No edd. It tord is moving into my place he is gonna sleep on the couch, if a single thing is moved I won't miss." Tom said as he stared at me with those eyes.. are they even eyes??

"Okay. But no fighting between you two if I hear a single complaint I'm locking both of you in the closet. Tord if you make tom mad or break any rules I will burn your hentei and tom if you dont treat Tord respectfully I will smash your Smirnoff." Edd said being the mama bird that he is.

"NO!" Me and tom shouted at the smae time.

~time skip brought to you by Paul's eyebrows~

Tom's POV
Fuck fuck fuck. This cant be happening. I am still in love with tord but at the same time I hate every fiber of his being. Why the hell do I have to feel like this.

It was 10pm so I figured that since Smirnoff was the easiest way to deal with him coming back, it might be the best way to deal with him coming back.

"Oi thomas whatcha doing drinking this late at night." He asked as I grabbed a bottle and headed to my room.

Tords POV
He never used to touch that. He ignored my question and went to his room, just great tom is gonna get drunk and hate me.

'Bout half an hour later Tom came stumbling out of his room. He can barely walk, shit. He walked up to me and whispered something in my ear "wanna hear *hic* a secret"

"sure" I said as I led him off to his room trying to hold him steady so he doesn't fall

"I hate tord"

*sighs* "I know"

"Okay.. do you wanna sleep here tonight so I dont fall of the bed?" Tom asked with cutest eyes he could muster... at least I think that's what he was doing

"Okay, but you cant get mad at me in the morning. Or better yet... look at me and say that again." I said while grabbing my phone and opening up Camara

"I said 'can you sleep beside me?'."

"Okay move over" I said trying to keep as much distance so I wasn't killed before I could show sober tom the video.

"No." Tom said as he laid on top of me and fell asleep. Welp I guess I cant move now, that was the last thing I wanted to do anyways. Tom griped my hoodie and lazily looked up in my eyes. "Dont leave for the army again."

"Why?" I asked. Why does he care if I leave?

"I don't want you to get hurt.. I dont want you*hic* to die" That was the last thing he said before he passed out.. at least that's what I thought.

758 words tell me if I need to fix anything luv u guys <3