chapter 6

Tords POV
As I was training my men I heard something running behind me, as I turned around it jumped up on me and licked my face, almost immediately my men came running up ready to attack. Suddenly it growled, it grabbed me by my shirt and ran towards the back of the dormitories "Tordy! Are you okay? Did those men hurt you?" How did it know my name? Was it a spy sent by another army. I quickly drew my gun and aimed.
"What are you? How do you know my name? Who do you work for?" I came up to me and knocked the gun out of my hands as if it was a toy.
"Dont you remember me? You were only a year old last I saw you, you've grown so well." My parents came around the corner and once they saw this creature they dropped their weapons run up and.. petted it?
"Awe you are so big now. Last time i checked you could only grow this big with a vessel. Who is it?" Papa knew this thing?
"Dont badger him with questions pat he just arrived, he must be hungry. What's that smell?" Dad was right something smelt sweet. Like pineapples and Smirnoff, I lifted my nose into the air to get a better smell.
It smelt so familiar
~flash baaaaaack~
"Wtf is that smell. TOM COME OUT OF YOU ROOM. WHY DOES THE HOUSE SMELL SO GOOD." DAMN the house always smells so good around this time. It makes me hungry, but of course the one time I want jehovah's witness out here he refuses to leave his room. I bet he has some candles in there, I want one.
~end of flash baaaaaack~
THATS TOM. WHAT iS HE DOING HERE? How have my parents known tom since he was a few months old? How has he know me? How can he remember all that?
"I'm hungry can we go eat now?" Tom begins to beg. What's up with him? First he licks me now hes begging?
"Tom whats up with you, you never beg?" He looks confused then starts laughing
"Silly I'm not Tommy. I'm his-" I dont let him finish his sentence I jump on him and yell.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
"TORD" papa was yelling at me.
"I'm not Tom now get off me before I make you tordy." He looks up at me playfully.
"Stop calling me that." I'm still on top of him. There's no way he can get me off of hi-
My thoughts are interrupted by him kissing me. I freeze, them I feel him grab my shoulders and push me off. "Tommi I said not to hurt anybody." "But he started it." "I dont care I'm ending it." One of his eyes turns black, then suddenly back to purple
"Oh so tom is your vessel." Papa looks at the thing.
"So what's your name?" I look at the thing waiting for an answer.
"Tommi" he look snack up at dad "can we eat now?"
Dad leans over and picks up the pouting tommi. Oh God tommi looked so small, he just wrapped his arms and legs around my father and fell asleep.
~another time skip to night because it was all just tests and shit~
"Tordy, where do I sleep? Are Matt and Edd sharing a room?" Tommi asks looking up at me like a toddler would when asking for the last cookie.
"Dont worry your little head, your room is beside mine so I can keep an eye on you, and yes Matt and Edd will be sharing a room."
"I'm going to bed, night tordy." Tommi stops in front of my room and pulls on my shoulder, he looks like wants to whisper something so I lean over. He kisses my cheek and walks into his room. Swaying his hips slowly side to side, teasing me.
"Good night tommi." I chuckle and walk into my room and begin to fall asleep.
A few hours later I'm awaken my 2 hands roughly shaking me. "I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" Tommi is still in control.
I look down to see he's only in his boxers, I'm wearing my red boxers that have my signature symbol on it. I was about to say no then I realize that  tommi was really scared.
"Okay but sleep on that side."
"No can do." Tommi says as he lays down next to me all his features are gone except his tail and eyes. "I'm sleeping right here." He cuddled into my chest while putting his right leg over me and his left leg in between mine.

771 words. Next chapter kissing. Should tom get pregnant? When? Smut? I wanna have a chapter where tord travels back in time and has to relive about a day, but he cant hate tom that long so he pulls him into the closet and kisses him. Should I do that?