chapter 7

Tom's POV

I looked up at the sleeping Male and gently peppered his face with kisses "tordy~ wake up. I want my kisses now."
His eyelids slowly flutter open. I kiss his lips softly. Very quickly I pulled back "wakey wakey. I want food"
Tord gently puts his real arm around me "first you wake me with kisses now you want food?" He looks at me with calming and inviting silver eyes.
"Yes"
"Why do you smell so sweet?" He asks while pulling me closer.
"Well you know how in your hentei there is omega, alpha and beta. Well humans have that but it was toned down after a few millenials, mine is heightened because of tommie." I grab his shirt and slowly pull him up. His lips just inches away from mine.
"Mmm not complaining," he says as he closes the distance. Less then a centimeter apart I put my index finger in between our lips
"Food first. I'm hungry." One of my eyes turn purple. "Hes also horny" "shut up dude ruining the moment" I say while turning away from tord, a red shade sneaking it's way onto my face.
"Well that make it easier to ask my next question. Do you want to have dinner with me?" He says while holding my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder and very softly begins to kiss my neck (no smut yet).
I grab the blanket and push it off. "Tord. I cant leave the room right now, not until my heat passes or you mark me." I say while slowly sliding off his lap. "Wheres the shower?" I turn around and spot a door, the washroom I hope. Just as I am about to take a step tord wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up.
"Can I join you?" He asks twirling me around.
"Maybe,hmmmm you know what? I dont think you can." I say as he finally puts me back on the ground.
"But why not? Is it because I dont have your breakfast yet?"
"Maybe, maybe not. If you run you might make it back before I'm done." I suggest while walking away. Letting the sheet fall to the floor, allowing him to see all my curves.
"Dont have any fun without me~" he walks out the room and u run into that fucking shower like I'm about to die. I finish it in a matter of three minutes, when I hear the door open I exit the washroom towel tied at my waist. Barely covering me. I may be tiny, but what I got I flaunt.
The steam slowly curls from behind me making me look sexy.
"Too bad you missed me." I said while walking to his bed, curling up like a kitten. "Guess you'll just have to wait until tonight~" I stretched out and pulled the blanket over, some, of me.
"Why wai-" he was cut off by pat barging into the room. I was only wearing a my bracelet at this point. Tords hand was on my leg, his face a deep shade of red. Putting his hoodie to shame. I grabbed the blanket and covered everything except Steve. "DAD DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!?!?"
"Well I assumed that tom would have some thing on at least. Anyways I came in to ask why you were running around the base in boxers, and a smile?" I took a peek and saw Pat crossing his arms and looked at his son, an eyebrow raised.
"Daaaadd. I'll explain later now can you leave." Tord pleaded looking at his dad.

Tords POV
"Don't have any fun without me~" I don't even put clothes on I bolt out the door straight for the bacon.
Once I get to the mess hall I burst in and at the top of my lungs scream "DER FAEN ER BACONEN!?!?" (Where the fuck is the bacon?)
All the soldiers look at me and point to the assembly line. Almost all the girls are blushing, some guys 2. I run in front and grab plenty of bacon for Tommy and I. I run down that hall and straight into my room.
I can see tom with only a towel around his waist barely covering anything. The steam is curling around him from behind making him look like a hentei lovers dream come true, sexy. "Too bad you missed me." He said while laying down and curling up like a little kitten "Guess you'll just have to wait until tonight~" he says while streaming out. The blanket was barely covering him. I slowly put my hand on his upper thigh making small circles with my thumb.
I lean in close "why wai-" before I couldn't finish my door flew open revealing my dad.
Tom quickly grabbed my blanket and covered everything except Steve. My hand was still his thigh and I just grabbed his leg softly slightly comforting him I hoped.
"DAD DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!?!?" I screamed looking my dad in the eye embarrassment written all over my face
"Well I assumed that tom would have some thing on at least. Anyways I came in to ask why you were running around the base in boxers, and a smile?" Dad crossed his arms and looked at me, an eyebrow raised and a sly smile painted on his face.
"Daaaadd. I'll explain later now can you leave." I begged looking at my dad.
"Fine, but you have got to wear more clothes around the base." He taunted as he left my room.
"Tom, sorry about that." I looked behind me to see tom eating all the food on the plate. Barely saving me any bacon.
"HEY!"
~Time skip brought to you by Paul's bacon~
Tom's POV
I was sitting on the tree outside my window. Letting my feet dangle off the side, the wind was blowing through my hair but I didn't mind. I jumped off and began to walk towards a small patch of flowers. I went to pick one up but tommi growled "she's coming"
I felt the horns come back out, not slowly like always. It was fast and painful.
"So you thought you could hide forever my pet~" I felt something against my mouth and i struggled to breathe. Slowly I fell limp, letting my body fall against something.
"I will always find you."

1064 words.
Okay guess who kidnapped
Tom. Why the fuck was tom called pet? Will I ever tell you guys?
Lol of course I will.... maybe
And as always I luv you my little pineapples/cola lovers ♡