chapter 5

'Remember that you need water and food. Tord isn't going anywhere.' 'Yes tommy... can I stop now I've been running for an hour.' 'STOP. Wait slow down let them get off.' 'Yes.' I begin to slow, I guess Edd has been screaming this whole time but I didn't hear him because of the wind. I can feel Matt sit up.
"Tommi you need water. You should have a heighten sense of smell taste and be able to pick up on more frequencys." Matt said as he slowly moved closer up back so he was sitting on my shoulders. "Can you smell any water, or hear it flowing?"
'Wait what do you mean he always had a brain.' 'Remember when you let yourself go blind with rage and I took over, Matt knew what I was and did small tests on me. He would see what foods i liked what I could smell or what I could hear. He was always gentle he never hurt us. He kept me a secret.' 'Why did you never tell me?' 'He asked me not to.'
"Tommi?!?" I looked over my shoulder and looked at him straight in his eyes."you're growing! What's happening?"
"Tom is letting me become my true form not a mix, he needs to do that so I can hunt."
"Ahh that explains why some days you could hunt while other days you forgot how wait, Can tom hear us?"
"Only if I get his attention other than that he usually relaxes and let's me do what I need to."
"Mmk let's relax and listen for the water. It's getting dark."
"Matt I'm thirsty and hungry and need a bath." Edd began to whine
"Matt Edd we are almost at the water I can smell it. And Edd how do you feel about chicken? Or something like chicken?" Thay would like čhičķən it's like chicken but huge and a lot tastier.
"I like chicken. Edd does too just relax and have water, you've been running for over an hour."
~lil time skip~
I stop by a stream and began to lap up water up with my large orange tongue. Matt and edd were sitting behind me trying to start a fire. Night was coming soon and they needed to eat.

'Let me take over those idiots cant start a fire' 'they don't need a fire I can keep them warm' 'they need to cook' 'no let them Matt knows what to do, plus tomorrow is our heat and we need to prepare. Come back after we find tord, rest for now. I need to hunt for them.' 'Okay but feed them quickly the sun has almost set' I look up and see a beautiful sunset, tom is right I need to hunt. I close my eyes and lift my head. I hear birds chirping, water running, then I hear it. The čhičķən moving fast. I run towards it, in an instant I have it in my mouth with its neck broken. Experiment 2097 escaped and breed with a chicken to make this. Its large almost three feet, other than that it's a chicken. I walk to wards Edd and drop it at his feet, he is an amazing cook and um hungry. Edd looks confused but then scratches behind my ear "good tommi, bringing us dinner. Where are we going to sleep? I didn't bring the car or any sleeping bags." Edd is beginning to worry. God I dont want mom to worry.
"Dont worry my fur is big enough to protect you from the rain if you huddle close." I look up at the sky, dark clouds are starting to form. "You should make dinner before the fire goes out."
"Okay... can you get some wood and start on a mini shelter. So you dont get too wet"
"Dont worry I have female peacock feathers, they help me blend in and are water proof." I look at him then realize he still doesn't know what I am. "Oh I never explained what I was, well I'm an experiment I have omega, eagle, monstrous, demonic and peacock genetics in me. I was made in the yellow army but I escaped and came to England, I was only a few months old, I ran away with 2 men and a child. They both joined the red army. But I wanted to have a family, so I went to the hospital and found a child that was d.o.b. (dead on arrival) so I asked the parents if I could posses the child and help him live, but under the condition that he knows of me once he's older and can kick me out whenever he wishes, they aggreed. He hated me at first, but then I helped him with school and the bullies. He made friends with you and you know what happened next. He met Todd when he was 15 a has had a crush on him since." I explained while gathering wood.
"Why did he never tell us?" Edd looked at me suspiciously.
"He was scared you would kick him out or wouldn't be his friend anymore."
"Never, he is my best friend. He is like my brother in more ways my own was. He helped me through tough times. When my sister died he helped me go back to my normal life, he understood the pain I was in and didn't rush me." Edd picked the čhičķən off the ground and began to cook it. It only took a few moments.
~time skip to after they ate~
I blew out the fire and laid directly on the burning embers. Suddenly I felt something moving and I realized Edd was there, I moved my arm so he could come closer. Mpatt joined and he cuddled Edd, I wrapped my arm around the two and brought them closer. As if I were their mother and they had a nightmare, they huddled closer and gripped each other tightly. I soon fell asleep 'good night tommy' 'good night tommi'
~sorry for all the time skips~
I woke up and smelt the air, stretching like a kitten. Tom was still asleep so I decided to wake edd and Matt up. Edd got up fairly easily, but Matt said he needed his beauty sleep. I carefully picked him up and put him on my back. Time for a little swim, I crept towards the water and quickly jumped in causing Matt to wake up. "What was that for?"
"Come on I can smell tordy. He's outside. Let's go." With that I walk out of the water and lay on my stomach, waiting for Edd and Matt the bathe. "Edd go take a bath you stink." He runs into the water screaming cannonball. Thet get out in a few minutes and hop onto my back (ps tommi is as big as in power edd). I start following the scent. Tom is still sleeping so I figured he would like a surprise.
The scent grows so strong that I can practically taste it. Then I see him, he is wearing red shorts and a tight grey top (guys it auto corrected to tom XD), Edd and Matt jumped off and started running towards him, but I'm faster. Changing slightly, becoming smaller, and looking more like a human. I still had my horns, fur, claws, purple eyes and my tail. I jumped up onto tord just as he turned around. I landed on top of him and began panting, I leaned down and licked his face. My large tongue turned small and soft, like a kittens. Some men began running at me, I grabbed tord by his shirt and dragged him towards a large building. "Tordy! Are you okay? Did those men hurt you?" I began licking his face again, until he pushed me off and did something I didn't expect

He pulled his gun on me.

1318 bitches Yes.
*does a lil happy dance*
Leave a like if my story isnt total shit and as always luv u my little pineapples/cola lovers ❤

And look what I found at staples I'll show in next chapter