Week 1 - Kokona (Tuesday)

"Come on, Kokona! JOIN THE DRAMA CLUB!" The very loud leader of the drama club dramatically declared on the way to school, Kokona was getting slightly annoyed by her cousin and the students surrounding them were definitely irritated. Well, except Ayano, who had noticed the pair and was half-listening in to see if she could find anything else about the Kokona girl.

"If you stop whining for a second, I'd consider it!" Kokona was starting to steam from irritation from her cousin's loudness. Honestly, she wanted to join the drama club anyway. Not just because her cousin, and secret idol, was the club's new leader....but also because she wanted to be an actor in the future.

Another girl that was walking with Kizana and Kokona, a twin-tailed cyan haired 1st year just laughed at the cousins' antics. "You two never stop arguing, do you?"

"SAKI-TAN, SHUT UP!" Kokona yelled, before quickly regretting yelling at her childhood and bestest friend. "Sorry....but this is between me and Kizana-nee-tan."

"Aww, aren't you just the cutest little cousin," Kizana said, cooing over Kokona's cute little way of calling her. "You still call me 'nee-tan', how cute. You'd make such a perfect little sister character, you know."

"Why does she call you 'nee-tan' anyway, Kizana-san?" Saki asked, talking over the slightly grumbling Kokona. "You're not sisters, you're just cousins...."

"Well, when we were younger," Kizana laughed, thinking back on the older events. "She used to follow me around like a lost puppy, even though she was only a year younger. She always wanted to believe that one day she'd be my little sister in a play, even then she wanted to be an actress. Don't try to hide it, Kokona. I know what you really want."

At that, Kokona mumbled. "If...you'd stop moaning about it, you'd have already figured out that 'yes' I am joining the club....I wanted to wait until I knew about Saki-tan's choice before joining the club though."

"My choice," the teal haired girl mused over the idea. "Definitely the cooking club, so many delicious sweets~" just that thought alone made stars seem to shine in her teal eyes and her to drift into 'sweet heaven' as Kokona put it.

"Oh yeah, that makes sense...." the slightly still annoyed youngest of the trio muttered. "Well, you can go talk to Tsuburaya-san...and I'll start sorting my application into the drama club."

"Aww, thank you," Kizana chuckled, clearly enjoying teasing her younger cousin so much. But she then smiled, considering something that was pretty good for her. "My club now has 5 members, we're above the limit that we needed to reach before Friday."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," Saki muttered. "The rules with the clubs, that the deadline for the club's staying open was Friday."

"Uh huh, so you better get cracking if you want to keep the cooking club open. I'm sure they only need you and one other, since Odayaka-san doesn't count whilst she's not present in school. Wonder why?" stated the oldest of the trio, as she glanced over at the cooking club. There were currently 3 of them hanging out together, but the 4th member was clearly at home; maybe sick or something.

When they arrived at the gates, Saki got in front of the two purple haired cousins and said. "Well, I'll be off. Koni-chan, I wanna chat on the roof at lunch.....just the two of us if that's alright? It's really important."

When she heard this, Kokona became worried; what was so important that she couldn't mention in front of Kizana. Ever since they were young, Saki had always mentioned things in front of Kizana as well...the trio had been pretty close since their toddler days. "...Okay...sure, I'll see you then....," she eventually whispered, worried about her friend's safety....or...more why she wanted to talk in the first place.