Week 1 - Kokona (Wednesday)

Honestly, the following day came way too quick for Ayano. After cleaning time, she just left as she felt no need to hang around for club time. However, she did have a plan for the next day and it involved sending a note to Kokona. So, she made her way ahead of everyone on the way to school and placed her hand-written note in the purple haired girl's locker. It was simple, just asking her to meet her up on the roof at 7:45 to talk about domestic abuse. It was 7:00 right now, so she still had quite a well to go.

Looking over at Kokona, she decided that she best get the girl's trust before asking her about the topic. She noticed Kokona looking at the note, whispering in a worried tone. "Maybe I should meet them...." after she walked quite a well from the locker, Ayano walked over and made her presence known. "Um......hi, senpai?....."

"Is there anything you need help with, Haruka-san?" she asked, with no care that she was a total stranger to the purple haired girl.

"...I guess there is..." she blushed, slightly. "...My u-uniform doesn't fit......but I can't afford a new one right now.....Oh..." she shook her head. "I...guess there's no point in complaining, it's not like you could help..."

"I'm sure I can try."

Surprised, Kokona managed a happy smile. "You'll get me a new uniform, thank you...."

Ayano mused over what had happened, what could she do. Walking around, she came across the sewing room and saw a 1st year in the room. Hmm, maybe she could get him to make her a spare uniform that she could modify to Kokona's measurements. She was sure that she just needed to make it as loose as possible....considering the 1st year's.....chest area. "Hello," she said, spooking the boy.

"O-oh!...I'm sorry, a-am I in your way? D-do you want me to leave?" when Ayano shook her head, he seemed confused.

At this, Ayano made her request obvious. "Is there anything you need help with right now," she hoped it was something simple that she could get do under 10 minutes, since she needed the time to modify the uniform....and to be honest, she barely knew how to use a sewing machine.

"....You w-want to know if I need help with anything?...N-no...I'm fine..." then he realised something, with an almost pathetic whimper. "I mean, I'm a little thirsty, but, you know, that's not really a problem....or anything..."

Drink? That's easy. "Sure, I'll get you a drink," she didn't wait for him to respond, expecting him to say it was 'no big deal' or something along that line. She headed to the outdoor eating area and paid for a cold drink. She carried the drink back to the sewing room and handed it to the shy looking boy.

"Wh...what?" he seemed so surprised. "Y-you actually got me a drink? But, I....wow. You're a really nice person! Hey....I'm not good at anything except sewing, but....if you ever need anything - like, a spare uniform, maybe - I'd be happy to help!"

"That's actually would be really help, um..."

"Hazu....Kashibuchi Hazu....., senpai."

"Kashibuchi-san, mind making me a uniform that is loose for a really large chested girl. I need it for a friend, sorry for the description. I don't really know her measurements..."

"...S-so....just a large chest area.....is she......a little chubby, I need to know for the torso measurement?"

"Uh, she's average from what I can tell..."

Hazu nodded, sewing up a new uniform for Kokona. Once he finished up, it was about half 7 and he handed the uniform to Ayano. "I...think it s-should be perfect for her based on the vague information you could give...."

Nodding, Ayano left the room to find Kokona. "See you later, I might need your help again at some point," all she got was a nodded goodbye. When she found Kokona, she was hanging around in the gym with the other members of the drama club. She tapped her shoulder to get her attention.